Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pushing it.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Pushing it. Left_bar_bleue150/150Pushing it. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Pushing it. Left_bar_bleue50/50Pushing it. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:40 pm

I want to go in there. So badly, and if it weren't for that stinkin' "With Permission Only" sign, I would. What am I talking about!? I'm a career criminal! I get paid to break the rules! ...So what are you waiting for!?!

Warp balled his metallic, right hand into a fist and slammed into the sign on the airlock that was seperating him from the engine room. He had wandered into the area, following the sound of the engine, almost an hour ago, hoping to at least catch a glimse of the engine. All he had found were the airlock and the ever present sign, denying him access.

I don't know! I just want...*sigh* never mind.

If there was one thing that truly bothered Warp, it was not being able to come and go as he pleased. Or with at least little bit of leeway. He was fairly certain that, if called upon, he could perform any task on this massive ship. But he hated the idea of being told exactly where he could and could not go, and when. Warp rolled his right hand into a plasma cannon, wondering what would happen if he actually blasted the airlock open.

There was only one way to find out...
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Pushing it. Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Pushing it. Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Pushing it. Left_bar_bleue750/750Pushing it. Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:24 pm

Sic was in their quarters, keeping a sharp eye on the security cameras all throughout the ship. So far though, nothing of interest was happening.

Sic flipped through the different footage of the cameras, with a very dull, bored look on their concealed face.

"Sheesh. What the fuck do I have to do to get see action on this thing?" Sic growled with a roll of their red, strangely glowing eyes. Sic leaned forward though, noticing something on the Engine Room Camera. "Hmm.....what the hell is that guy doing? And why the FUCK is he blue?" Sic thought out loud. They rose an eyebrow as the man lifted his robotic arm and shifted it into a cannon, aiming it at the airlock. "Heh, not on MY watch!~" Sic said smugly, raising their hand and fiddling with the 'watch' there on the wrist, before shutting it and instantly teleporting down into the Engine Room, right behind the guy.

"Hello there~ You lost or something? Or you just can't read?" Sic said in their weird, gender neutral voice, with a wide, fangy smirk.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Warp raised a curious eyebrow as the soaked in the sight of the individual who had appeared behind him. "No, I'm not lost, and I can read just fine, thank you." He turned, bending his right arm so that the business end of his plasma cannon was pointing toward the ceiling and not anyone else. "You wouldn't be SIC, would you," Warp asked, trying to keep his tone of voice as neutral as possible.

If you are, great. If not, even better!
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 9:55 pm

Sic's eyebrows raised a bit, surprised. This guy knew who they were? Nice.

"Right you are, my main man! I am Sic, it stands for Second-In-Command. Now what exactly are you doing in here? The sign clearly says you need permission, and you don't have permission~" Sic said, the last part in a sing-songy tone. "By the way, who are you, exactly? Knowing everyone's name is Dic's thing, not mine." Sic said conversationally, leaning against the wall a bit.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:09 am

For a moment, Warp made a face that clearly should have told Sic that it wasn't too hard to figure out who they were, before he answered the first of Sic's two questions. "I'm just venting a little, and technically we're not actually in the engine room. Incidently, why can't I go in there?"

Weeeell, this could be interesting. Obnoxious levels are all good, and this person has no idea who I am. Hmm.

"Um, not to seem rude or anything, but I don't exactly feel inclined to give my name to someone who, more than likely, had a hand in destroying almost everything I had." Warp replied with a small edge to his voice, and his usually cocky smirk on his face. "But if you absolutely must know...I used to be, in my world, what you are to Dic. Number two biggest bad-guy around, career criminal, with the pros and cons to go with it. Mostly pros though."
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptySat May 29, 2010 5:05 pm

"Ah. And you can't go in there, because for all we know, you could fuck something up, and make this whole damn ship crash. And besides. It's not your ship." Sic said cooly. They tilted their head as the guy talked.

"Ah, that's okay. You aren't OBLIGATED to give me your name. After all, I didn't give you MY name. In fact, Dic and I like to give as little information as possible. So now I know you have a brain in that blue cranium! A fellow Number 2 eh? Nice." Sic said with a small nod. As long as this guy didn't try anything funny, Sic didn't mind talking to him. This blue guy seemed interesting.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptySat May 29, 2010 8:56 pm

"You're right. I could do some damage, but that's the easy part," Warp replied, allow just a touch deviousness show in his grin. "It's the skill to fix damage that hard to come by, and I have yet to see anyone that looks like a technician, roaming around here."

"You have a name besides 'Sic'?" He copied Sic's posture and leaned against the opposite wall, replacing the pasma cannon with his robotic right hand. "And yes, I have brain, and if you start with the 'blue jokes' it'll come right back to ya. I've heard just about every joke that was ever invented, anyway." Something of a mix between a frown and a whimsical smile appeared as Warp looked across the hall at Sic. They sure were something to look at. The only other being that Warp had ever seen that possessed glowing red eyes was Zurg, and his didn't even glow all the time. Sic's did.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptySun May 30, 2010 1:05 am

Sic rubbed their chin slightly. They HAD technicians, technically. The robots were the ones that fixed nearly everything here. Buuut, the robots WERE stupid and prone to a few glitches. Maybe this guy could do a better job.

"Hmm...if you are offering your services as a technician, I'll have to consult Dic. And of course I have a name besides Sic." Sic said with a snicker. "I have a different name, just like Diccy's name isn't the Dictator. And like how you're name isn't 'That Blue Guy'." Sic said with a grin. The guy had a transforming robotic arm? Nice.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:30 pm

"I don't know. Depends on what I could possibly get out of it," Warp shrugged, bitting back a laugh as Sic went on about Dic and they had others names. "Well, no, 'That Blue Guy' isn't my name, but there aren't that many individuals on this ship that would fit into that particular description, now are there?"

Eyeing the security camera, he asked, "Are you the only one who monitors the security cameras, or does this Dic character spend his off hours staring at unflinching screens as well?" Warp smiled to himself as a list of his extracurricular skills scrolled across his mind. Yep, he probably do anything that was needed on this ship. "I'm asking because I've notice that there's you, and Dic, and a slew of robots running this ship. You seem under-staffed."
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptySun May 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Sic thought for a second. Ugghh....they weren't good at thinking of rewards for stuff. Just punishments.

"Well, what would you want in return?" Sic asked. They snorted a bit. "Yeah not many blue guys here. We sure have some fucked up lookin' aliens here though."

Sic followed the blue guy's gaze to the camera. "Dic doesn't usually have off-hours. He is very dedicated to his 'conquer as many worlds as possible' thing. The ONE TIME he took a vacation, he was still working on planet stuff, and he had to cut it short cause of this fucked up guy we have on here now." Sic said with a small growl. Indeed, that Freddy guy pissed them off. And they couldn't even kill the guy!! What kind of shit was that?!

"And yeah, we kinda are understaffed. But oh well." Sic said with a small shrug. The more planets they took over, the more people they could force into being part of the staff.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Hmm, that was actually a good question. Warp had a few things in mind but he wasn't sure if they were available or not. "What have you got on this ship that's classified?" There was no point in underscoring himself since it would always be easier to lower his bid. If Sic said no, he would simply try again and hope for a better answer. "You ever see a talking fish?"

"Ah, the big man is one of those types. I see." Warp said in contemplative manner, fingering his goatee. "Who might this annoying person be, if I may ask? It might be nice if I know who to avoid if at all possible." He added with an innocent smile. It was true, he wanted to avoid the person, but he also wanted to know how to deal with him if it came to that.

"So that's how it is, huh." The meaning of Sic's statement obvious. The ship was currently under-staffed for a reason, and Warp wasn't sure if he liked that or not.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptySun May 30, 2010 8:13 pm

"If something on here is classified, rest assured, you aren't going to hear about it or get it." Sic said with a smirk. The smirk was quickly wiped off though and replaced with a confused look."....................A...talking fish?...Really?" Sic asked, dumbfounded.

Sic gave an even deeper growl though, as they explained about Freddy.

"Freddy Kreuger. He's this FUCKING PRICK. He goes in people's dreams and shit, and fucks around in there. Makes creepy ass shit happen too. He has a burnt face, and wears a green and red fucking Christmas sweater, and a glove with knives on it. I swear, if that fucker gets in my dream again, I will FIND A WAY to KILL him." Sic said, narrowing their eyes angrily and clenching both of their hands into fists.

Nobody made Sic terrified and got away with it. NOBODY. Not even some fucker who thinks he's tough shit. Sic quickly composed themself though, calming back down. The guy wasn't here, he couldn't come into the physical world or some shit like that. Nothing they could do....yet.

"Don't worry guy. The reason for the understaffing is taken care of." Sic said ambiguously.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptyMon May 31, 2010 8:09 am

"Well, then I guess I'll have to get back to you that reward stuff." Warp bit back another laugh as he saw the look on Sic's face. "Really. An entire planet of them," He smirked.

Warp found it difficult not to visiblely recoil as Sic went off on a tangent about Freddy Kreuger, and his unpleasantness. "You didn't have to answer that question if you didn't want to you know." There was obviously something personal between Sic and Mr. Kreuger, and Warp didn't want to find out what it was. Sic's angry posture bore a remarkable resmeblance to...well, to an angry Zurg, which was surprising.

Freddy Kreuger...where's a christmas shirt and a glove with knives in it?!? Oookaaay.

"Oh, I'm sure it is," He replied, running his real, left hand through his hair. "You know, you looked a lot like my old boss just now. Except you have fangs instead of a permanent, wide open smile."
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptyMon May 31, 2010 5:45 pm

Sic scratched their head a bit.

"You sure have weird planets in your universe. What, do you also have a robotic vampire in your universe? That'd be hilarious. Robotic vampire ehehe, how would that even work?!" Sic said, laughing a bit.

Sic kept a neutral face. Sure, they didn't need to answer, but it felt good to threaten the prick.

"Your old boss eh? He's got a permanent smile? What is he, the Joker?" Sic asked, laughing a bit again. They really were a bit interested in hearing about this 'old boss'.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:22 am

Warp shrugged. "I'm not quite sure how it works, but it does. The only robotic vampire I know of feeds off of other robots' energy, or just energy in general. The old boss is actually the one who built him." His straight face was threatening to break into a Cheshire grin. He who laughs last, laughs hardest.

"Okay, picture this," He said starting to draw shapes in the air with his hands. "You've got a head that has the general shape of a dark purple, upside-down bucket, kay? Two silver, gray, whatever you wanna call it, horns up here. No visible nose and ,what would be lips on a normal person are gray, and the teeth are somewhere between neon yellow and lime-green. This mouth never...never closes. You can always see his teeth, which make a metallic clanking noise when he taps on them with his finger."

Warp paused for a moment, letting the info sink in. "No, he's not the Joker," Whoever that was. "but he sure does have his own sense of humr. Oh, and I forgot the red eyes that glow when he's angry or frustrated, or just feels like scaring his staff."
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:36 pm

...Huh...he DOES have a robot vampire in his universe. Sic shrugged a bit. Yep, blue guy's universe was extremely weird.

Sic scratched their head as they imagined such a weird guy. A purple upside down bucket, a pair of silver horns. No nose, gray lips, neon yellow teeth, teeth that don't move at ALL. And red eyes as well.

Needless to say, Sic's mouth hung open a bit at such a weird mental image. All in all, the image in their head was very mismatched looking guy wearing a bucket with a painted on face.

"....Is your boss a robot? Or just some guy in a suit? Or maybe even some kind of alien? Because honestly....that is the WEIRDEST looking guy ever....seriously." Sic asked, offering their hands up a bit, helplessly. Sic was all in all extremely dumbfounded.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:44 am

Warp let out world-weary sigh as Sic just looked at him for a moment, obviously surprised. He wasn't sure if he should laugh or just turn around and bang his head against the wall for a while. It was easy to see that the picture that Sic had in their head was not exactly in line with reality.

"No, he's not a robot. To be perfectly honest with you, his being an alien is probably a lot closer to being the truth than a lot of folks back home think it is." Warp reverted back to his relaxed, cocky smirk. "I think the kitty is up to...several thousand now. Hey, I've seen a lot of weird things in my travels, and there are quite a few that more mind-boggling than my old boss was. Believe me." He couldn't help but defend the guy. It's not like he was just his boss, and who knows, he might be able to hold it over the man's head when he got back...if he got back.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:40 am

"Well, alien sure makes sense." Sic said with a small shrug. They still couldn't get the disturbingly weird image out of their head though.

"So, what IS the weirdest thing you've seen? The weirdest thing I've seen was a large fungus, the size of an elephant, that could talk. Don't ask, its a long story." Sic said, remembering the extremely weird meeting with the giant talking Fungi. They really were interested to hear what this blue guy had seen that could be weirder than some weird random purple guy.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:16 am

A giant talking fungus?! Okay that was weird. "Okaaay," Warp said with a bewildered look on his face.

"The weirdest thing I've seen...let's see...Well it could be one of the dealers at one of the casinos on Mahamba 6, that's like a summer vacation planet. The dealer has green skin and three heads, one coming out of each side of his main head." Warp smiled at how strange that actually sound when he said it, and how commonplace it was in his mind. "Then there's this small-time bounty hunter I know. He's got blueish-purple skin, and his mouth looks like it's attached by a crooked pole on the back of his head, and it's set over his head." His grin grew just a bit as he remembered that Sic had no idea what he talking about, and that he probably had another bizzare image in his head. "And of course there's this alien girl, who, if it weren't for her incrediblely oversized, disportionate head, would be very attractive."

Here's the pitch...! He couldn't help but be curious about how Sic would react, if they reacted at all.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:53 am

A complete and utter look of confusion crossed over Sic's face, or at least the parts of their face that could be seen under the hood they wore.

The 'dealer' with three heads and green skin had given them a weird mental image, but the bounty hunter had been the WEIRDEST and most fucked up one.

Sic scratched their head, trying, and failing, to imagine what such a mouth would look like.

The alien woman with a large head had been a strange mental image, but not as weird as the bounty hunter. The image in their head was that of a beautiful alien woman with green skin, and a large head, as big as the moon.

"...........Alright..you win, Blue Guy. I think that beats talking fungi." Sic said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:01 am

Ugh, forget we're still stuck on "blue guy" and "Sic". He almost laughed, except the moment passed too quickly and after that, it didn't seem like it was worth laughing at. Not in this particular situation anyway.

"Thanks." Warp smiled back. "You were giving me a run for my money there with that talking fungi." He almost shuddered at the thought. It was just that weird.

"How did you happen to run into something like that? I know you said it's a long story, but it has to be interesting." Needless to say, he was curious about where he could find this giant fungi. But then again, he was always looking for new, possibly dangerous things to investigate. "Abbreviated version maybe?"

Yeah. That's going to go over nice and smooth. not.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:59 pm

Sic snickered a bit as they recalled the weird ass encounter with the giant talking fungi.

"Well, Dic and I had just bought this thing, and we were still making plans for stuff. We had been sailing around in space and stuff, when a alarm warned us about a large growth of fungus and stuff on the ship. We didn't pay much attention to the warning, cause hey, its fungus. What's the worse that can happen?" Sic said with a small shrug.

"Well, turns out it was some fucked up alien type of fungus that eats metal. We only found this out when a bit of it started growing inside the ship and stuff. I was trying to scrape it off the doors when it started telling me off and shit. When I told Dic, he didn't believe me at first, but I brought him to the door and the fungus started talking about how delicious our ship was. Dic bought some sorta acidic shit off the black market and that destroyed that fucking thing quickly. Took a lot of money to repair the ship though."
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 7:56 am

"The fungus told you off? Wow." Warp gave a slight chuckle to the thought of a big, yellowish fungus yelling a Sic. He would've liked to see it actually, but then again, it sounded as if it could be a rather unpleasant thing.

"I bet it did take a nice chunk of money to get this fixed," he commented, looking over what he could see of the ship. After running his left hand up and down one the wall panels for a moment he asked, "This isn't terillium is it? What's she made out of?"

((sry for the shorter posts))
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:55 pm

(You don't have to apologize at all yo xDD)

Sic watched the Blue alien guy inspect the walls of the ship. They blinked a bit at the question. And thought it over for a few seconds before shrugging.

"I don't know." Sic said, leaning on the wall a bit more. Sic's stomach grumbled a bit, so they reached their hand inside one of their pockets and pulled out a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, eating it slowly. "Mmm, that's good."
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 7:58 am

((okay, thanks))

"Oh, okay," Warp replied absent-mindedly as he continued to inspect the walls. They were obviously a metal, or metal alloy of some sort, but it wasn't terillium, and it didn't look or feel like plain, old steel either. Intersesting, he would like to find out what it was sometime.

Quote :
"Mm, that's good."

"What's good?" The questions was soon answered as Warp turned back toward Sic, and saw them eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. "Um...can I say something about this? Your sandwich I mean."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pushing it. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pushing it.   Pushing it. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pushing it.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: The Nexus :: Nexus Underworks :: Engine Room-
Jump to: