Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jobs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Jobs Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Jobs Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Jobs Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Jobs Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Jobs Empty
PostSubject: Jobs   Jobs EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 12:29 pm

(This message is broadcast to every part of the ship and is therefore impossible to miss.)

Attention! Attention! News from the Dictator! a gender-neutral voice called out, its announcement being carried to all areas of the Nexus. Most of the ship's systems appeared to shut off, in order to obtain the attention of its inhabitants. Anyone asleep was jostled awake as the beds tossed them off - not the best way to be woken up.

"Good day, minions - and Sic. Now that we have enough people here, it's about time you started pulling your own weight," the Dictator's voice called out, again being broadcast all throughout the ship. I know I have talked to some of you, but this announcement concerns you all. On Sunday, June 6th, I ask you all to meet me in the Conference Room, just off the Main Deck. We will be discussing duties that you may choose or be assigned to. Be on time, or you will be punished.

The intercom shut off, leaving everyone to resume whatever they had been doing before the message.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net

Jobs
Page 1 of 1