Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Place to Crash...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
A Place to Crash... Left_bar_bleue100/100A Place to Crash... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
A Place to Crash... Left_bar_bleue25/25A Place to Crash... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

A Place to Crash... Empty
PostSubject: A Place to Crash...   A Place to Crash... EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 8:10 am

Just girls, no guys. Ohhh, she liked the sound of that - after all, Ahsoka was around all guys and no girls just about 24/5.

She tossed herself onto one of the cots and sighed with pleasure. These weren’t the softest beds she’d ever slept on, but they weren’t the worst by far. She folded her arms under her head and gazed up at the ceiling, trying to fall into meditation.
Back to top Go down
Glâúa

Glâúa

Character Sheet
Health:
A Place to Crash... Left_bar_bleue36/100A Place to Crash... Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)
Power Points:
A Place to Crash... Left_bar_bleue25/25A Place to Crash... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Crash...   A Place to Crash... EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Glâúa soon wandered in, looking around curiously, her staff held loosely at her side. She'd been exploring the ship and had decided to check the sleeping quarters out first since it was blatantly apparent that they'd be hanging around here for a while.

As she passed by, she saw a glimpse of red and paused, looking though the open door curiously, staff at the ready. But whoever it was wasn't hostile; it was merely a humanoid laying down on a cot.

Glâúa hadn't seen her when she'd been in the common room before, and though she usually wasn't the kind of orc to start a conversation unless provoked, she decided to make an effort here. This person seemed like they'd been here far longer than the few hours she had been.

She cleared her throat and rapped her knuckles on the door. "'Scuse me," she began, "I'm new around here..." Oh, crap, this was harder than she thought. She gave a small wave and a half-hearted shrug. "I'm Glâúa. And you?"

Well, it was always nice to start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Character Sheet
Health:
A Place to Crash... Left_bar_bleue100/100A Place to Crash... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Crash...   A Place to Crash... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:50 am

Ahsoka looked up when she sensed someone else step into the room. Whoever the stranger was, she wasn’t the weirdest individual Ahsoka had seen by far, and at least she made an effort to be friendly, which the young Jedi appreciated.

“Hi,” she smiled, pushing herself up into a sitting position in one smooth move. “I’m Ahsoka Tano, nice to meet you. New here, huh?” Her smiled turned sour. “Don’t expect much from this place.”
Back to top Go down
Glâúa

Glâúa

Character Sheet
Health:
A Place to Crash... Left_bar_bleue36/100A Place to Crash... Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Crash...   A Place to Crash... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:54 am

"So I noticed," the young orc replied dryly, easing her weight against her staff casually.

She cast her gaze around the room again. "They tell you there's no chance in going back any time soon too?" she asked curiously.

She wanted to know just how much the other knew, and just how much others had been told, as well. Glâúa wasn't the gullible type and always tried to criss-cross information to make sure what she was being told was fact and not fiction.
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Crash...   A Place to Crash... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:02 am

Ahsoka snorted. “Not unless you go without permission or you go as one of them.” She folded her arms over her chest. “One of the guys that I met when I first came here—he was law-enforcement back in his home, really nice guy—is going to replace the captain of this ship. He’ll probably get more freedom than most people, but I can only imagine how sick he must feel inside.” She shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Glâúa

Glâúa

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Crash...   A Place to Crash... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:11 am

One of Glâúa's brows rose. "One of them?" she repeated. Like the Dictator or that Second-in-Command? She snorted angrily; she still had a score to settle with the latter for thinking she was a man, of all things...

"They're letting one of us become captain of this ship?" She rapped the butt of her staff against the floor, pondering the matter. "So he's becoming one of them? Assimilating?"

The orc wasn't sure what to make of that. Dishonourable was the first thing that came to mind, not sticking to your beliefs and ideals. But she barely knew enough to properly judge. She needed more information on just what to expect from this place.

"Just how much freedom do we have and how far does our imprisonment go?"
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Crash...   A Place to Crash... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:55 am

Quote :
"They're letting one of us become captain of this ship?" She rapped the butt of her staff against the floor, pondering the matter. "So he's becoming one of them? Assimilating?"
“You can’t help anybody if you’re dead or in prison,” Ahsoka said bluntly, her blue eyes hardening. “Buzz has a better chance now to help people and hurt Dic and Sic—and you can bet that he’s going to do it, too.”
Quote :
"Just how much freedom do we have and how far does our imprisonment go?"
Ahsoka smirked. “Y’know, I’m not entirely sure, myself. Things around here have been surprisingly… lax, for the most part. I’m not getting up my hopes, though. I know we can’t go in the Dictator’s side… I forget where that is. I need to get a holomap or something.”
Back to top Go down
Glâúa

Glâúa

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Crash...   A Place to Crash... EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:53 pm

"Well, if he wants to be a spy or whatever, it's his neck he's risking. If he's going in with that attitude and others already know about it, you'll be sure Dic and Sic will know." Glâúa didn't doubt that they had eyes and ears everywhere on board. Tyrants always followed the same pattern.

"Hmp," she grunted. Places were off-limits, eh? She'd have to take note of that. Maybe go into ghost wolf form to snoop around, but she'd do that some other time, when things had calmed down and the tyrants had relaxed their guard.

"How'd you end up here?" she asked, looking her up and down. She didn't seem like any race she'd ever seen before. ""They snatch you or something too?"
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Crash...   A Place to Crash... EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:30 am

Quote :
"Well, if he wants to be a spy or whatever, it's his neck he's risking. If he's going in with that attitude and others already know about it, you'll be sure Dic and Sic will know."
“Buzz isn’t stupid—he’ll be careful,” Ahsoka said firmly. “I need only one hand to count all the people that know about this, including you now.” Her eyes almost sparkled then, as if with a secret. “Don’t worry—I can protect him.”

Quote :
"How'd you end up here?" she asked, looking her up and down. She didn't seem like any race she'd ever seen before. "They snatch you or something too?"
Her face darkened slightly. “Just like they snatched everybody else, yeah.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place to Crash...   A Place to Crash... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Place to Crash...
Page 1 of 1