Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Retcon of the Commanders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Retcon of the Commanders Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Retcon of the Commanders Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Retcon of the Commanders Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Retcon of the Commanders Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Retcon of the Commanders Empty
PostSubject: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:37 pm

The Dictator, or who some called, Dic, stood is his office looking out a window at the space around the ship. He was clad in his always fashionable black suit and red tie. To top it off, he had a black top hat with a red stripe of silk going around it. His black cape just hit the floor, and he was able to use it to cover his body when the time came that he had to use it. It acted as a shield against many special attacks.

His hands behind his back, he looked at his watch. It was exactly 0930, on the dot. His second in command was the be there at that time. In a few more seconds, he would be late. Something that was a pet peeve of his.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Retcon of the Commanders Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Retcon of the Commanders Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Retcon of the Commanders Left_bar_bleue750/750Retcon of the Commanders Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 11:12 pm

The Second in Command was sleeping in their quarters, snoring loudly. A beeping noise from their watch awoke them though. SiC stirred, and glanced down at their watch before gasping loudly.

"ACH!! How could I fall asleep?! Aw fuck!" SiC yelled, pulling on their robe, but leaving the hood down. SiC didn't have to pull their hood up when they were around Dic, since they had grown up together on their planet. The SiC's face was as gender neutral as their body though. A plain face with pale skin, red eyes that glowed, sharp teeth they had filed themselves and short white hair. SiC rolled a sleeve up, looking at the watch they wore. It was 0930. SiC grinned a bit. Just a few seconds to spare. SiC flipped up the watch face, to access what was under it. Under it was a glowing keyboard. SiC typed in the coordinates, flipped the face back down, and pressed a button on the side of the watch, instantly disappearing from their room, and reappearing in Dic's quarters. SiC grinned when they saw Dic, who was staring out the window. SiC bowed respectfully. "Hiya Dic. I arrived just in time eh?"

Last edited by Second-in-Command on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Retcon of the Commanders Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Retcon of the Commanders Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Retcon of the Commanders Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Retcon of the Commanders Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:14 am

Dic whipped around, his cape whipping with the movement of his body. He held his hands behind his back. "Ah. Right on time, as always." he said with an added smirk. "Glad you are here, I hope you didn't sleep on the job again."

Walking over to his desk, he took a seat, motioning a hand at the chair on the other side. "Please, take a seat. "Now, shall we get started on the laws and regulations?" he said, with his thick British accent
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Retcon of the Commanders Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Retcon of the Commanders Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Retcon of the Commanders Left_bar_bleue750/750Retcon of the Commanders Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:25 am

SiC laughed nervously.

"Heh, sleeping on the job, what are ya talking about? I never do that." SiC said dismissively, sitting down in their chair. "Yeah, what's first?"
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:53 pm

Dic chuckled at Sic's nervousness, taking out what seemed to some sort of list. "Well you see, my scanners picked up that we have around 10 minions residing in the ship. This is excluding the robots and the humans we already have in slavery. I think it's about time we started making some new rules, wouldn't you agree?

"The only question is, how are we going to come up with enough laws to make sure nothing gets out of hand? And how many should we have made?"
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:08 pm

Sic grinned. The grin was meant to be a more benevolent one, but none of Sic's grins looked entirely sane.

"10 minions eh? Great! This place is getting bigger everyday." Sic said, excited. Sic tapped their chin when the subject of RULES came up. Rules WERE always hard to think of. If Sic had their way, they would just 'play' with the minions til they died. Dic was the leader though, and for a good reason. "Hmm....we should decide the laws by thinking of things they might do, and make rules against it. Like, maybe a minion wants to........" Sic thought for a moment. "Maybe he wants to try to fly the ship? We make a rule against it. Or say, he wants to be a dick to you and me. We make a rule against it!" Sic explained, actually sounding calm and sane for the moment.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Tapping his chin, he looked at Sic thoughtfully. "Yes yes. That sounds like a good plan to start with" he said with a nod, taking out a pad of paper and a pen. Clicking open the pen, he started writing things down with a flourish in his writing.

"I was thinking maybe we should have some sort of... curfew, when the minions have to be in the central living center. Also, what would you think of making a section for different genders? Like a males side, and a females side?"
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 5:44 pm

Sic nodded.

"Yeah, a curfew sounds good. Maybe 2200 or 2300? And yeah, different sections is good. We don't want anyone having SEX. That's the last thing we need, is pregnant people and little screaming bastards." Sic said with a grimace. Sic tilted their head, thinking of another rule. "Hmm........I can't think of anything else..."
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Dic tapped his chin thoughtfully. "2300 is a good time, I agree. And as for the "sex" part, there will be none of that here." He chuckled. "Making rules is difficult, is it not?" he said with another chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:45 am

"Bet your ass there won't be any of that here!" Sic said with a grin. Sic blinked at Dic's chuckling. Geez, he ALWAYS chuckles. Happy guy for someone conquering other worlds. Did he ever NOT chuckle? Sic shook their head, now was making rules time, not thinking random thoughts time. Sic nodded at Dic's last remark and slouched in their chair dramatically. "Aw man, you're telling me. Its giving me a headache." Sic tilted their head, thinking of more rules. "Hmm.......we should come up with some areas where they are not around. Like our quarters. And we should think up punishments if they disobey our rules." Sic said with a large, toothy grin.

Last edited by Second-in-Command on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:33 am

"Yes, I fully agree." Dic said, nodding. "No one allowed in our quarters unless they have special permission. And as for punishments, lets not go straight to killing, shall we?" He said, being completely serious without a single chuckle. "People don't just grow on trees, you know. Just because someone does a small mistake does not mean they need to kill, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 1:26 pm

Well, THERE was a not-chuckle. Sic slouched again.

"Alright, FINE, no killing. But how do we punish them then huh?" Sic said, slightly displeased. Wasn't THEIR fault people were stupid. And killing was a great punishment! It ensured that that person would DEFINITELY never do it again.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 7:21 pm

"I'm glad to see that you understand." Dic said, writing something down on a sticky note and putting it on Sic's forhead "A note, so that you don't forget."
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:29 pm

Sic blinked as Dic applied a sticky note to his forehead. Sic narrowed their eyes humorously at Dic.

"Ah-ha. I see." Sic smirked before snatching the sticky notes and scrawling something on it and pressing it to Dic's face. It said, in a very messy handwriting: Learn to actually tell some jokes!
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:53 pm

"I really should have had you enroll in writing class." Dic said, shaking his head as he took off the sticky note and stuck it to a bulletin board with many other sticky notes that basically stated he needed to learn to tell some jokes. Most of them all in messy hand wring. Chuckling he turned to his comrade. "You tell me this a lot, you do know that, don't you?" he asked taking out a cigarette and putting it into his mouth. Lighting it, he puffed some smoke into Sic's face.

"As for punishments, I think that they should have 3 chances. Depending on the circumstances of the rule broken, a proper...punishment should be in order. Say, they have to kept in isolation for a certain period of time. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:11 am

Sic crossed their arms. YES, their hand writing was sloppy! Shuddup! Been like that all these years! Sic quickly waved the smoke out of their face.

"Dic, smoking is bad for your health~ Maybe I should stage an intervention." Sic said with a small smirk. Sic thought over the punishment Dic had said. "Hmm...I like it! That'd be very good punishment, and we can do it all we want, over and over! Can I taunt the person in isolation too?" Sic asked, liking these new punishment rules.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 8:16 am

Dic ignored Sics comment. "Yes, you can torment them. But lets try to not hurt them physically too much."
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 10:58 pm

"No problem Diccy~" Sic said with a smirk. It was time for them to practice psychological torture anyhow. "Hmm...another rule.......what should happen if someone loses a fight? Should they die, or just become unconscious?" Sic asked.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:31 pm

"I think that they should become unconscious. And when that happens, they should have to past some sort of...test to be able to be free to walk again, something to teach them more discipline. Do you agree?" he asked his second in command, his darkened face concealing all but a small smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptySat May 08, 2010 5:20 pm

Sic nodded, agreeing with what they said. After all, if the loser just became unconscious, that meant more time to screw/torture/possibly kill them later. Sic snickered gleefully.

"A test eh? Who should be the tester?" Sic asked. They might volunteer for it, but Sic wasn't the best at passing or giving tests. Giving tests was boring. And whenever they took any tests, they always ended up destroying the whole test after coming upon a hard question.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:43 pm

"Well, for the time being, I would be in charge of that. If someone else wants to and I trust them enough, then they can take my place. How does that sound?" Dic said with a chuckle. He would probably be the most fair, more than anyone could say for Sic, and he didn't know if he could trust anyone with what would happen to any of those fainted. As much fun as it sounded to watch, he really didn't want it to end up with two enemies, one giving the other a test.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Sic shrugged a bit.

"Sounds good to me Dic." Sic said, not having much else to add to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retcon of the Commanders   Retcon of the Commanders Empty

Back to top Go down

Retcon of the Commanders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: The Nexus :: Dictator's Wing :: Dictator's Quarters-
Jump to: