Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Al Co Holic's Liquor counter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Left_bar_bleue750/750Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Empty
PostSubject: Al Co Holic's Liquor counter   Al Co Holic's Liquor counter EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:10 am

( https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net/engine-room-f16/pushing-it-t22.htm )

Sic hopped, skipped, and jumped as they led the Blue guy to the Dining Area, a large area that looked similar to a very plain Food Court, different sections for different types of food.

Sic made a beeline for a counter-like set-up, with plenty of bar stools ready for sitting, the cushion designs were a lovely yellow and black pattern. Behind the counter was a distinguished older gentleman, with a beautiful black suit, who was presently cleaning a glass. The shelves behind him had a variety of different bottles and drinks. The man looked at Sic and immediately saluted.

"Greetings Second-in-Command! How may I serve you and your companion today?" The man asked nervously, though eyeing Warp slightly. Usually when Sic came to get some drinks, they didn't have a companion, seeing how Dic was a sober man. The man's bushy mustache twitched slightly as he readied his hands for whatever the customers might ask.

"Hey Jeeves! I'll take a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, something new instead of what I usually get. What about you blue guy?" Sic asked. The server rolled his eyes. No matter how many times he told Sic his name wasn't Jeeves, they never listened. It went in one ear and out the other.

"You sure you want that? The effects of the drink are compared to having your brains smashed out with a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick. Not pleasant." Not-Jeeves explained. Not to mention, giving an insane person with access to everywhere on the ship such a powerful drink wasn't very smart. Sic scoffed moodily.

"FINE! Get me my stupid usually drink, dry martini on the rocks." Sic growled. Not-Jeeves just nodded, preparing the drink with ease and handing it to Sic. He then faced Warp, ready for his order.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Left_bar_bleue150/150Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Left_bar_bleue50/50Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Al Co Holic's Liquor counter   Al Co Holic's Liquor counter EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:41 am

Warp smiled to himself as he watched Sic lead him, literally bouncing down the halls, to the Dining Area. The set-up was slightly different that what he was used to, but he decided that was okay as long as the food was decent.

Following Sic in a rush to what appeared to be the bar area, he asked, "What's the food like? Anything I should try to avoid?" Perching on one of the stools, who's cushions reminded him of his boss's robot army, Warp watched Sic and the bartender, who obvious didn't like to be called 'Jeeves', whoever that was. It was different to see Sic interact with someone else, but it was no surprise that they were just as uncaring and just a bit harsh, as always.

Warp blinked when the tender explain Sic's first order to them, and then grinned rather broadly at the thought of seeing Sic that...messed up. If that messed up was already on Sic's scale of messed-upness. "A cosmopolitan martini, please." He smiled at the older man. There was no point in appearing unfriendly, even though the man seemed to be suspicious of Warp. Then again, everyone that wasn't Dic, and was hanging out with Sic, probably got the same look.

((sry i wasn't here for a bit. i was camping.))
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Left_bar_bleue750/750Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Al Co Holic's Liquor counter   Al Co Holic's Liquor counter EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 8:22 am

((No problem, its all good~))

"The food is pretty good, although I'd stay away from the Mexican stand over there," Sic said, sipping their martini and gesturing to a stand decorated in a stereotypically Mexican manner, complete with a man in a taco suit. The taco-man was dancing around, directing people to the stand.

Sic glared at the stand slightly before continuing. "The food is good, its very delicious...but it gives you the worst case of the craps." Sic growled slightly. They never did get the toilet fixed when they and Dic ate there. They had to get a whole new sewer system.

Not-Jeeves smiled at Warp when he heard the man ask for his drink without a single death threat or anything of that manner. Finally, someone on this ship who knew how to be respectful! He even said please! He fixed the man's drink swiftly, and handed it to him with another smile. He hadn't had such a great customer in ages. His smile melted into a look of disdain though as Sic began waving their glass in front of his face.

"Hey Jeeves! I need a refill!" Sic demanded, slurring just a bit. Not-Jeeves rolled his eyes again and refilled the drink. Sic must have been raised in a barn, rude oaf. He served Royalty, Kings and Queens, not uncultured Dictators. He turned back to Warp, refilling his drink a bit when it got to be half-full.

Sic just sucked down their drink happily, enjoying the taste and demanding a refill every now and then. Soon enough, they were at least tipsy, easy to tell by the way they clung to the counter to avoid falling down. They quickly began chewing the table, teeth cutting into it easily.

"Dis table man.....tastes like....snozberries."
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Left_bar_bleue150/150Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Left_bar_bleue50/50Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Al Co Holic's Liquor counter   Al Co Holic's Liquor counter EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:15 pm

"Hmm." Warp responded as he sipped his drink and watched the Mexican for a few moments. "That's a real shame. Craps are never fun, and I like Mexican food. Or any hot food for that matter." This ship was definitly a strange, but interesting place in Warp's opinion. Maybe he would hang around for a bit.

A happy bartender is a good bartender. That piece of knowledge hadn't come without it's own price. But it was lesson quickly learned by most of those who frequented such organizations. Warp grinned smugly as he watched Sic slowly become more and more unattached with his common sense, or any sense at all for that matter.

"Soo, does he always get like this?" He asked the bartender in a conversational tone. The slight buzz in his ears was making it difficult not to laugh at Sic as they complained about the table tasting like... snozberries. If the answer was yes, Warp was going to give the man, who made an exceptional drink, a reason to smile at Sic, no matter how pushy they were. He liked this bartender mostly because there was no reason not to, and it never hurt to have extra eyes and ears around since the man obviously disliked Sic. "I mean he's only had...four, maybe five drinks."
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Al Co Holic's Liquor counter   Al Co Holic's Liquor counter EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:26 am

Sic chugged some more Martinis before hopping behind the counter and drinking the bottles on the shelves, making quite a mess. Not-Jeeves stuck up his nose in disgust at such boorish behavior.

"Oh, they get like this a lot. Sic really cannot hold their liquor. You still might want to keep on your toes...they still have access to their hammerspace." Not-Jeeves warned, as Sic declared war on a table and began chopping it up with an axe.

"I DECLARE THIS LAND IN THE NAME OF ARGENTINA!!" Sic declared, taking a victorious pose atop the mess of broken wood. Not-Jeeves shook his head, before turning back to Warp.

"So, what is your name sir? My name is Reginald Cunningham." Reginald introduced himself politely, refilling Warp's drink once more.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Al Co Holic's Liquor counter   Al Co Holic's Liquor counter EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:40 am

"I hear ya," Warp covered up his drink and dogged several peices of flying wood from the table. "So they're ugly, half-stupid, and can't hold their liquor? ...Now I really have to walk them home." He winked at the bartender with an amused look on his face. He was going to have so much fun with this. "It's a sad thing with the assisstant to taking over the universe needs a babysitter in the after-work hours."

Warp paused for a moment, looking at his drink, before answering question. "Warp Darkmatter, at your service," he finally said as he held out a hand, smiling.. "And, if I may say, you make wonderful drinks Mr. Cunningham." Rule number two, if the service is good, say so. That way it'll stay like that. And people are always easier to talk to if they think, or know, that you like them.

He turned back to watching Sic mutter or declare utterly incoherent things that would make sense only to what was left of their mind in this semi-conscious state they were entering.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Al Co Holic's Liquor counter   Al Co Holic's Liquor counter EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Dic had seen everything from his surveillance cameras. He couldn't beleive, well actually he could, how fast Sic had gotten drunk after Dic had specifically warned him about it. He transported into the bar into a seat by Warp.

"Hello, Warp Darkmatter." He didn't give Warp time to react before stepping in and introducing himself. "I see you have met my good friend, Reginald." he nodded to the bar tender.

"If you would so kindly get me a gin and tonic." he added to Reginald. Unlike Sic, the calm dictator was less barbaric than Sic.

He turned back to Warp. "I see you met my accomplice." he motioned to Sic. "I did warn him about drinking. I'll just have to step in and stop him from drinking I suppose." He sipped his drink after it was given and payed the bar tender 10 Nexus Bucks.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Al Co Holic's Liquor counter   Al Co Holic's Liquor counter EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:50 am

Sic air-guitared and head banged while Warp talked. Reginald just shook his head.

"They might be a tad pathetic, but I wouldn't recommend underestimating them. Thank you very much Mr. Darkmatter, its an honor to meet someone of this ship with manners!" Reginald said with a smile. Reginald blinked at the sudden appearance of Dic, but he quickly saluted and prepared his drink as well. Dic must have been a private drinker. Sic quickly took notice of Dic and hopped over to him.

"OY DICCY~ I see ya met da blue guy! He wants ta be an engineer for us yanno! I dink he'd be a good engineer or somethin, better than that Corny guy." Sic slurred, before turning their head and dunking their head in a trashcan, throwing up. "Ugh, that tastes horrible. JEEVES. GIMMA ANOTHER MARTINI SO I CAN WASH THE TASTE OUT!!"

Reginald rolled his eyes and handed Sic their drink. "There ya are, Sic." he said politely. Sic chugged it before getting up on the counter and sitting on it, Indian style.

"SO DICCY~, what brings ya here?"
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Al Co Holic's Liquor counter   Al Co Holic's Liquor counter EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:17 am

"Just a tad pathetic." he let out a chuckle. "But don't worry, I won't underestimate them. That's something I learned not to do, a long time ago.

Warp started when Dic appeared in the seat next to him, and then called him by name. He would've stood and saluted but his common sense told him that would not be the best thing to do at the moment. A tired sigh escaped as he remembered giving his name to Reginald, and that there were more than a few security cameras in the room. "Yes, I've met our friend, Reginald. And if that's your accomplice," he nodded his head toward Sic. "then you must be Dic."

A very disapproving look plainly showed on Warp's features as Sic bounced over and began telling Dic everything he could about Warp. Then again, he supposed that was their job, but he'd rather tell the Dictator himself then have it slurred out by the very drunk Sic. His frown only deepened when Sic demanded another drink and then sat Indian style on the counter.

"I'm sure I have no idea what the currency is like around here," Warp reached into one of his spacesuit's chest compartments. "But I think that should cover it." He said, placing 55 uni-bucks on the counter and pushing it toward Reginald.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Al Co Holic's Liquor counter   Al Co Holic's Liquor counter EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Dic mentally face palmed at his second in command, though you couldn't tell by his face that was almost pitch black in color. "Yes, I would be Dic. Don't let the name fool you, I can be quite nice." he took a sip of his drink and watched as Sic came bouncing over to him.

"Yes, yes, hello Sic. I see you have been drinking, again." he said pointing out the obvious. "Why don't you have some water. I think you have had enough to drink and we don't need you killing anyone again." There was a small hint of joke in his tone, but he was being completely serious.

He turned back to Warp. "He seems to have taken a liking to you." he noticed his disapproving look and just chuckled quietly to himself.

"So, engineer?" he inquired looking at Warp but keeping his gaze on Sic.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Al Co Holic's Liquor counter   Al Co Holic's Liquor counter EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:31 pm

"So I see," Warp smiled at Dic, finally getting a chance to take in his appearance. "But anyone can be nice when they want to be, or when they want something." He hoped his statement didn't come across as rude or insulting, but it seemed, in Warp's mind anyway, that anyone had the gumption to go and conquer the multi-universe, quite possibly killing people in the process, probably had an on/off switch attached to their nice-ness.

He turned to Dic, smiling as if to say that getting Sic to like him had been one of the easier things he'd done in his life. "Oh, yes, quite a liking. But if I had known about his small problem, I would've never even mentioned getting a drink." His smile turned a bit sinster. "Then again maybe I would have."

"If you need me, I'll be happy to work for ya." Warp leaned on th counter at bit. "Of course, that's it we can work something out."
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Al Co Holic's Liquor counter   Al Co Holic's Liquor counter EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:06 pm

Reginald's mustache twitched as he collected the uni-bucks and shoved them away in his pocket. Money was money after all.

"Pffft wata sucks Diccy~ And besides, you can neva have too much to drink! Jeeves, get me another Martini!!" Sic demanded, swaying slightly, almost swaying off of the table. Reginald took Sic's glass and rinsed it out, replacing it with water. Sic still chugged it as though it was the martini though, and they didn't seem to have noticed. Sic squinted one eye at Dic, as if seeing him for the first time.

"Wow Diccy......your whole face is black...I didn't know you were a black guy!" Sic said, pointing and poking Dic's cheek, still sitting on the counter. Reginald rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Al Co Holic's Liquor counter   Al Co Holic's Liquor counter EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:05 am

Weeell, this could get interesting. Warp mused, putting on the most emotionally neutral expression he could manage, and slouching his seat just enough to look relaxed. His gaze constantly flicking between Dic, Sic and Reginald, who was still looking unhappy with Sic.

He wondered if Dic was going to react to his way-beyond-drunk Sic, and what would happen if anyone else ever dared to poke him in the face like that. Warp wagered that it probably wasn't a pretty picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Al Co Holic's Liquor counter   Al Co Holic's Liquor counter Empty

Back to top Go down

Al Co Holic's Liquor counter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: The Nexus :: Main Deck :: Dining Area-
Jump to: