Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue750/750Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Empty
PostSubject: Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)   Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:55 am

A simple metal table sat in the middle of the room, shining. On one side were a couple of chairs, black and metal, and just as new as the table. Dictator was in his chair, silently reading up on a file they had made on Kev. On the other side of the table was a matching chair, intended for the interviewee.

Sic was in their chair next to Dictator, looking on a list to see who was next to be interviewed. The name of the guy was Kev-Mak-Tarr, whoever that was. Sic had never met this guy, so they just lounged in their chair, ready to see this guy and get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue100/100Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue25/25Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)   Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:31 am

Kev stood at the door nervously. Maybe, just maybe, he could go hide in his room and not get caught! He knew he wasn't that fast though, and no doubt, he'd get in trouble for skipping out on the interview.

Sighing through his nose, he opened the door, shutting it behind him quickly as he made his way in. Kev looked at the two figures on the other side of the table. Dictator and Second In Command, or Sic. Looking at them up close, they were even more intimidating, although at least they weren't ACTING violently yet. Dictator had his nose in a file and Sic was leaning back into their chair boredly.

"Greetings, I'm Kev, and uh....I'm here for my interview!" Kev greeted with a nod, before sitting in the chair in front of him. He sunk into it, making himself look as small as possible.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)   Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:46 pm

The Dictator put down the file as Kev walked in. "Ah, Kev Mak Tarr, may I call you Kev?" he asked, leaning back into his chair a bit. He took note of Kevs nervousness and lack of mouth. No doubt Sic was going to poke fun at the poor thing.

Clearing his throat, he looked at Kev. "So, Kev, tell me. Do you have any special skills? Besides the evident telepathy." He smiled slightly at him.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue750/750Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)   Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:01 pm

Sic blinked at the alien that entered. Reptilian, large eyes...and no mouth?!? WHAT THE- WHY DIDN'T HE HAVE A MOUTH?!?! Sic jerked backwards even more and fell out of their chair. They groaned as they rubbed their head a bit.

"Argh fuck, my head...." Sic mumbled as they stood back up, before pointing at Kev, like a housewife pointing at a mouse.

"DUDE WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NOT HAVE A MOUTH? HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING?!?! WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!"
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

Character Sheet
Health:
Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue100/100Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue25/25Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)   Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:41 pm

"Oh please do, I prefer Kev anyway. Its shorter." Kev answered, relaxing somewhat. This Dictator fellow seemed pleasant and sane. He sank into his chair at the yelling though. Sic was evidently NOT as sane.

"I'm sorry sir...ma'am...ma'am/sir. Its how my species evolved! And I'm speaking directly into your head, via telepathy." Kev almost whimpered out. Sic's yelling was very unsettling. He turned his attention back to Dictator, to answer his question.

"W-w-well, sometimes, I can push a thought or command into someone's head. Like say, someone was going to shoot me, I could 'push' the command 'Do not shoot me' into his skull, and depending on how strong his will is, he might or might not follow the command."
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)   Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Dic gave an unamused glance at his partner as he started freaking out about Kev's lack of mouth. He turned his attention to Kev.

"That's a very interesting power you got there." Dic thought for a minute. "Do me a favor will you?" he looked at Sic "Why don't you try it out on my partner here. Tell him to....hit himself over the head with his chair." He leaned contently back into his chair.

"Also tell me if you are the violent type."
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)   Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:42 pm

"....Weird fuckin' species man.....And hahaha you make me laugh Diccy." Sic said, glaring at him before turning to Kev, with a threatening look in their eyes.

"Try ANY fancy shmancy mind shit on me and I'll gut you like a pig!" Sic growled. If this guy knew what was good for him, he'd stay out.
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)   Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:09 pm

"No, I'm not very violent......unless uh, I'm around fire? Ehehehe..." Kev said, a bit nervously. He had a SMALL tendency to be somewhat of a pyromaniac. Kev cowered a bit when Sic threatened him. Were they....were they serious?! He had to admit, he DID want to make this...guy/chick hit themselves in the head...and if their boss gave him permission, perhaps he wouldn't let the crazy...fellow...woman thing attack him. Hesitantly, he sent over the command.

Hit yourself over the head with your chair

(If at least two coins are a hit, the command sticks)
Back to top Go down
{EDI}
Probing Uranus
{EDI}

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue12000/12000Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (12000/12000)
Power Points:
Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue7500/7500Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (7500/7500)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)   Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:09 pm

The member 'Kev' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Attack Coin' :
Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Obverse_nexus_attack Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Obverse_nexus_attack Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Obverse_nexus_attack
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)   Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:35 am

Sic snarled as they stood up and grabbed a chair. As much as they tried resisting, they hit themselves in the head 3 times, glowing eyes glaring at Kev dangerously. The alien's influence gone now, they put the chair back down. The chair had a small dent from where it had hit their face. Sic sat down in it and glared over at the alien, scowling.

"I'm gonna be WATCHING you, freak." Sic said, gesturing at their own eyes with a pointer and middle finger, and then gesturing over at Kev in the same manner. Oh INDEED, when Diccy wasn't here, they'd get their revenge.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)   Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:24 pm

"Calm yourself, Sic. It's not like he had much of a choice to do what I had ordered him to do or not." Dic turned his attention back to Kev. "You seem to be the kind of person who will listen well and you are also very caring. And as for your telepathy I think that it can be of some use."

Clearing his throat he added. "You will be assigned to the job of being an assistant in the medical ward. I feel as if your ability to talk to people through thoughts will be helpful if any one there is in any way mute." he turned to Sic and grinned.

"And what do you think of this?"
Back to top Go down
Kev

Kev

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)   Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Kev shrunk in his seat, Sic seemed very angry....he had hoped to try not to make any enemies of this ship. He turned and tried focusing on the Dictator instead of Sic.

"Alright Sir, I'll be the most obedient medical ward assistance you ever had!" Kev said with a nod, glad to be assigned a job already. That took less time then he thought.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)   Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:33 pm

"I think thats a good job Diccy, he'll be able to fix himself up after I kick his ass." Sic replied coolly. They remembered in one of the interviews, Dic had kicked their foot. Well, maybe its not the revenge they wanted, but it was better then nothing. They kicked Dic's foot right back, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)   Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:38 pm

"Well now that this has been settled, I will need you to hand over the card you received at the jobs meeting." said Dic, as Kev handed him the card. "You are now free to go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)   Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator) Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with YET ANOTHER reptile alien (Tag: Kev, Dictator)
Page 1 of 1