Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jaded Writer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diligence

Diligence

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Jaded Writer Left_bar_bleue50/50Jaded Writer Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Power Points:
Jaded Writer Left_bar_bleue25/25Jaded Writer Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Jaded Writer Empty
PostSubject: Jaded Writer   Jaded Writer EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:21 am

He called himself a master... but yet, his mastery had never helped him. He'd lost out on the life he wanted. The love he wanted. And now, the chance that he wanted. The world was going to be nothingness for him... very soon. He betrayed the Order with teleporting Technus away... and now, they stood before him, threatening his extinction.

"...oh goodie." He smiled bitterly as his now former team mates all faced him. It was just as well... but though he fully expected to be thoroughly destroyed, something very strange happened.

Greetings, pathetic life forms. Your planet is now my planet. Some of you will die, and the rest of you will WISH you were dead. But I require entertainment, so I will take some people off your planet to transfer them to my location. Do not be jealous of them, they probably won't fare too well here either.

His surroundings seemed to spin away...

Last edited by Diligence on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Jaded Writer Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Jaded Writer Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Jaded Writer Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Jaded Writer Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Jaded Writer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaded Writer   Jaded Writer EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:38 am

Approved. But could you please put a little more detail into your post. More than just he was doing shit, shit happened, then he was on Nexus.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net

Jaded Writer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: Important Information :: Personnel Database-
Jump to: