An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Out of the Dark and into the Light....Some what.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragos Wakefield

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Power Points:
25/25  (25/25)

PostSubject: Out of the Dark and into the Light....Some what.   Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:37 am

Dragos blinked slowly.Ever since Aria had infected him the parasite had been hard at work repairing any damaged cells.And the one it had restored slight was his sight.He couldn't see colors or shaped just fuzzy dark masses of things,he was still impressed and greatful for it.With his newly gained sight he decide to talk a walk in the woods,to see the thing he could only hear.As he walked he noticed that instead of the slienly footsteps hitting grass,it was the thud of his shoes hitting metal."What?Where'd the grass go?"He asked to himself reaching to touch a wall.More metal?When did I get inside a building?Dragos asked him self,turning around squinting as he did,walking into a wall."Ooof!Ow!"He rubbed his nose and knocked on the wall."I'm not in the forest anymore."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard

Character Sheet
Funds: ∞
Health:
3750/3750  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Out of the Dark and into the Light....Some what.   Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Accepted~ Enjoy Nexus Dawn~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nexus-dawn.forumotion.com

Out of the Dark and into the Light....Some what.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1