Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Empty
PostSubject: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Dic's living quarters were split into parts. A living room, an office, a kitchen, a bed room, and a monitor room. Upon first entering the room, you see a living room filled with fancy, expensive looking furniture, all in dark colors. After stepping in, if you look towards your right you would see a door with the plague "Dic's Office" over top of it in big black letters. If you walked up to the door, you were to knock, and wait for Dic to open the door and envite you in.

-------------

A finger on the intercom button, and the other holding a file, Dics voice rang out through the ship.

"Swara, please report to Dic's office immediately." This message repeated 3 times before going off.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net
Swara Ferenceri

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Left_bar_bleue100/100Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Left_bar_bleue25/25Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Having heard the Dictator's commands, the reptilian man stopped skulking around the Nexus and went off to report for duty.

In the hallway outside the Dictator's quarters, rattling could be heard coming from above, when suddenly a ceiling panel dropped. A barely audible thump could be heard as Swara dropped from the hole in the ceiling. Still rendered invisible by his camouflaging ability, Ferenceri quickly knocked on the door before leaping up against the hallway's wall and climbed into the ventilation system once more. The ceiling panel was pulled back up in its place, making it look like nothing had happened.

The espionage listened for the sound of the door opening, waiting for the opportunity to go in without being seen by bystanders.

Any moment now
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:42 pm

As if on command, the door's opened at the knock to reveal Dic's living room. His office door was open and Dic had his nose in a file labeled SWARA. He looked up and noticed that no body was there, but he had a feeling that whoever had knocked would show up.
Back to top Go down
Swara Ferenceri

Character Sheet
Health:
Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Left_bar_bleue100/100Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Left_bar_bleue25/25Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Swara patiently waited; the Dictator would open his door soon, and the spy could sneak in.

Right on cue

Pulling the ceiling panel out again, Ferenceri slipped out of the hole. He slid the panel back into place, as to leave no evidence. Quietly sneaking in through the open door, closing it once he was in the Dictator's quarters.

"You wanted to see me, Dictator?" the reptilian espionage asked, undoing his camouflage cloak. Swara's eyes looked around the room, moving separately to take in as much information as possible. An eye occasionally twitched back to look at the Dictator.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Dic put his folder down, closing it. "Quite an entrance." He stood up and told Swara to take a seat.

"Would you like simething to drink? Water perhaps?" he asked, walking out from behind his desk and sitting in a chair facing the one he had told Swara to sit down

The folder on his lap he opened his mouth to speak. "I did call you in here. To discuss a very important job that from my files on you, I belive would be a perfect job for one such as yourself."
Back to top Go down
Swara Ferenceri

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:57 pm

This was most interesting. The Dictator was offering him a job. This meant that Swara's proposal of being the Dictator's espionage pulled through. The chameleon man was satisfied with his adaption to this new world; he had not been here long and had already succeeded in achieving a position that would fit his likings.

Swara knew, however, that this was still a risky and unstable ranking; being a spy meant being a tool. If you were broken, you could be thrown away. Being a indispensable tool, though, protected a spy as long as they stayed invaluable. Ferenceri would have to make sure to give himself some security options just in case the Dictator no longer found him useful or saw him as a liability.

"No thank you, I am fine." Swara replied, sitting down. "Just tell me what you have for me."
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:05 pm

"Very well then," said Dic as he took a sip of his coffee. "I have chosen you for a very special job. I have looked over your files and I hope you will be glad to know that I have decided to make you an official spy." he set it coffee cup down on the mini table by his seat.

"Before I explain any further, would you be up to taking this job? You may say no if you wish, but I think I know your answer." he smiled at the chameleon, and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Swara Ferenceri

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:43 pm

"You think correct; I accept your offer with pleasure." Swara responded, his eyes making more and more contact with the Dictator. Everything else about the chameleon man was completely motionless --like a painting with secret cut out eyes.

"So as you we're saying; what is it --the task that you have for me, that is?" Ferenceri asked, eager to get to the point so he could quickly get to work on the mission. The espionage did not like to waste time.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:23 pm

"It will be your job to collect data on some of the inhabitants of a planet before we go into conquer. You will show this data to me, so I may see how they act, their and so forth." He took a pause from his speaking, but soon started again.

"I would also request that you try to keep an eye on the inhabitants of this ship. Though I can see and hear almost everything that goes on by way of my cameras, there are always blind spots or people trying to destroy a video camera." he took a sip from his coffee.

"Do you follow so far?"
Back to top Go down
Swara Ferenceri

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Permission to keep watch over the ships inhabitants? Oh this would be excellent. He could now freely spy on people and report information to the Dictator. The espionage felt slyly empowered.

"I understand so far; continue with the debriefing. What is the target planet? Any political leaders that need to be removed from the playing table? Government buildings that need to be infiltrated? Defense systems that need to be sabotaged?" Swara asked, hoping this was more than mere population reconnaissance. That would just be too easy to watch the society, trying to understand their culture and behavior. Sure it was important, but it would be excellent to have another task at hand; the chameleon man liked to be busy. The time he had spent idly on the Nexus had been tearing at him.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:55 pm

"Very good. And I believe that I do have a planet I need some information on, actually. I need data on their defense systems, who they are lead by, and how they live." Dic put it as simply as he could, and took out a folder marked "NABOO."

"We have little information so far, so it is up to you to find out more about it." he took a sip of coffee "We do, however, have a transportation system set up in a space ship near the planet."

(OOC: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naboo ))
Back to top Go down
Swara Ferenceri

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Swara grabbed the file, glancing at its contents briefly. Naboo. He had never heard of this planet before, so it was going to be a new experience for him. This reminded the agent of the good old days when he worked for an intergalactic information agency. It was excellent to be getting back in the game of secrecy and discovery.

"Is there communication equipment that I can be given to keep in touch with the Nexus? When do you want me to leave?" the espionage inquired, eyes darting from the files to the Dictator.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Dic stood up from his seat as Swara looked over the file he had been given. Walking over to his desk and searched through the drawers, producing a box. "I am way ahead of you, my good sir." he sat back down.

"In this box is all you need. There is a headpiece, and a something to indicate if you need any help." He handed the box over to Swara. "There are a few other things in there too, but I will let you figure those out yourself." He smiled
Back to top Go down
Swara Ferenceri

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Taking the box he had been given, Swara the spy nodded to show that he understood the Dictator's statement. It would be vital to keep the contents of this box with him at all times during his mission. The espionage took a scan of the files on Naboo and uploaded them to his personal database. It would be best to have the information available through technological means, rather than paper. Paper was much more easily lost and stolen than printed data.

"I will be gathering my things and then be departing for Naboo as soon as possible. Anything else that want to say before I get ready?" Ferenceri added, wanting to get to work.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:31 pm

The Dictator smiled at Swara's eagerness to start his mission. This was good, knowing that the Animal was actually looking forward to this job he was assigned.

"Very well then. You may leave any time you with. In that box is a transportation devise that can only be used twice. Use it to get to the ship and to get back. How you actually get to the planet is your job. You mustn't tell anyone of this, as you probably already know. Is this understood?"
Back to top Go down
Swara Ferenceri

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:23 pm

"Understood and well noted; I should go to prepare my departure." Swara affirmed as he got out of his chair, turning on his cloak. Shortly, the door swung open and quickly was shut. The spy climbed back up into the ventilation system outside the Dictator's quarters.

The air ducts had become the chameleon's domicile and means of transportation. Agent Ferenceri would grab his equipment from the spacious vent he had been using as his rest zone and head out to the teleporter station. It was time to get back in the action and infiltrate the targeted society. Naboo would never see it coming. And that was just the way Swara liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)   Special Assignment (Tag: Swara) Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Assignment (Tag: Swara)
Page 1 of 1