Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vile Sorcery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Primrose

Primrose

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Vile Sorcery Left_bar_bleue100/100Vile Sorcery Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Vile Sorcery Left_bar_bleue25/25Vile Sorcery Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:19 pm

"Well, this is new..."

Primrose had found himself inside a vast, cold chamber. It had to have been bigger than any dungeon he had ever ran in! There was odd metal scaffolding above, interesting controls all around, and even... ships? The Blood Elf's eyebrows twitched and he found his clothed feet striding on over to inspect one such vessel. Yes, ships! This one was a single passenger unit and it certainly didn't look Draenei. Why, it hadn't looked like anything he had ever seen!

"Oh, dear..." The warlock muttered, rapping his dainty knuckles upon the glass, drawing back his head upon hearing the echoing result. "Maybe I really am farther from Azeroth than I had thought... Well, only one way to find out."

He scanned those green eyes around and settled them upon a console. Didn't seem dangerous or flashy, but as the man went over to inspect and try to discern the foreign controls, he realized they must have power over the two lumbering, enormous blast doors that took up a good portion of the room opposite him.

"Hmm, seems easy enough... Probably no harder than, say, inscription!" He murmured with a smile, wiggling his little fingers before finding a lever and pulling it down. There was a loud crack, and the Blood Elf immediately ducked, shivering behind what little protection the console provided. "Don't shoot! I'm too cute to die!" He squeaked.

But as the two doors began to slide away, Primrose felt mighty silly as he rose back up, dusting himself off before sticking that nose of his into the air proudly.

"Hmph! I knew that would happen! I knew!" He scoffed, peeking with one eye to make sure no one had been around. Seeing that no one was, he watched as light poured in--it had been caused by some sort of... force field. Eager to inspect, the man shuffled his feet and practically pressed his well-washed face into the radiant... er, rays. Whatever sort of sorcery they were.

"Wooooooooow..." His face was so forced against the barrier that his nose was upturned and his breath would have left fog marks if it could. He was like a kid whose face was pressed against the glass of a candy shop. Or maybe an orc who just wanted some meat. Kids were cuter so he stuck with that analogy.

Before him was the Twisting Nether; a vast blackened mass that seemed to have no end. There were winking stars, beautiful cosmic dust... The Blood Elf was certain he was here--had to be. And to think, no one had EVER managed to travel this far into it. Funny, though... where were Draenor and Argus? Where were Sargeras and the rest of his ilk, the Burning Legion? Was he... was he farther than he hoped?

Stepping back, Primrose propped his staff at his side and suddenly felt very small.

"If... If I'm off Azeroth and there's no one around..." He began, ears drooping. "Then... that means... I'M THE ONLY BLOOD ELF HERE!"

This was going to be a very sad, sad day.
Back to top Go down
Glâúa

Glâúa

Character Sheet
Health:
Vile Sorcery Left_bar_bleue36/100Vile Sorcery Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)
Power Points:

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:28 pm

Glâúa had been wandering the ship almost aimlessly before she came upon a particular area of the ship that was decidedly different from the rest. It was practically abandoned; just the way the shaman liked it. She was a solitary individual by nature, her only companion of late having been her wolf, Frostmane. Her face twisted briefly in pain as she wondered what had happened to her faithful steed, but she quickly pushed the thought aside. That Dictator, or whoever he had been, had said they could go back and visit their homes sometimes, albeit under a curfew. But Glâúa would make sure to find Frostmane again the next time she was in Ogrimmar. Hopefully...

But her blood nearly froze when she heard a voice, and she gripped her staff more tightly as she slowly crept towards the source of the disturbance. She was no rogue, but she could hold her weight if anything was amiss. Shamans didn't have totems for nothing, after all!

So imagine the young orc's surprise when she came face to face with a blood elf! Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. "You're a belf!" she blurted, stating the obvious like an unschooled child. But then again, she thought she'd been the only one from Azeroth here! Blood elf or no blood elf--they were incredibly prissy--she'd have probably been jumping for joy to see a gnome. Well, at least he was part of the Horde. Different factions could get messy when chancing upon each other...

Last edited by Glâúa on Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:35 pm

And just when Primrose thought it couldn't have possibly gone worse... it did.

"You're a belf!"

Primrose nearly jumped ten feet in surprise, the startled Blood Elf shrieking effeminately. Sure enough, as he settled down and his hair stopped looking like lightning had run through it, he spotted his spook: an orc. Only an orc would have the manners to call him a belf--a derogatory term.

And an orc shaman at that. Apparently, he was a she; although Primrose had always considered females very masculine, so why not call them all males? Regardless, she seemed experienced in her craft so perhaps... well, he was going to see.

"Oh, bugger... an orc. Hmm, how to conversate..." The warlock cleared his throat and attempted communication with the primitive creature, snapping his fingers as he figured with a smile still upon his smooth face. "Me am Blood Elf. Orc right. Blood Elf woke up here. Blood Elf scared by Orc. Orc know stuff about place? Orc no want eat Blood Elf for food?"

Hey, it was worth a shot. He didn't know Orc that well!
Back to top Go down
Glâúa

Glâúa

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Oh, great. Glâúa resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Not only was she stuck with a Belf on the same ship, he was a freaking pansy to boot, screaming like he'd just been jumped--hey, now there was a thought, but he just wasn't her type. She liked her men rugged and weathered, not... feminine-like.

"Yeah, uh-huh," she said at his attempt to sound more brutish, not impressed. She whacked him on the head with her staff. "For your information, hotstuff, I can speak Common fluently." Way for him to be stereotypical. Maybe she'd mock him too, and be all girly and--oh, by the elements she'd sooner jump off this ship without any protective gear herself before stooping down to his level.

"What in the Void are you doing here anyway?" she questioned curiously, drawing back her staff. Hah, she was taller than him. Maybe that was why he had been so scared. What a wuss. But, then again, he was the only one from Azeroth she'd chanced upon so far, so she'd make do with what she had.
Back to top Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:51 pm

"Hey, ow! Don't mess with the hair!" Bloody orc.

Primrose grudgingly pushed her staff away with his, and tried his best not to rub the sore, tender spot. Of course, just thinking about it got him doing it, so the Blood Elf went about cradling his brief wound dotingly. Bloody orc! They had no manners! None! He would have been better if a High Elf were here! Wretched High Elves and their... highness.

"Hmph, didn't know your kind could even speak with proper sentence structure." He quipped back, setting his staff upon his side to give an air that he wasn't to be trifled with. The brute was no doubt thinking about taking advantage of him. Why, what, with his silky, smooth hair and luscious good looks... he'd jump himself if he could. Well, without all the severely-frowned upon implications, that is.

"Why am I here? Why are you here." Primrose thrust his staff into her chest this time, seeing as her head was too high to reach. Hmph, at least she wasn't a troll; he'd probably be naked and chained against his wi--never mind, nasty mental images he could do without. Flashing his green, opaque eyes once, the Blood Elf twisted his lip into a sneer. "But as for why I am here, in this odd alien place... I am simply exploring. You may have noticed, orc, that we're no longer near Azeroth. At all."

He pointed to the sorcery behind, the barrier, and stepped aside.

"Have a look for yourself."
Back to top Go down
Glâúa

Glâúa

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Glâúa sniffed and pushed the staff away with a fingertip. She usually had a rule about guys touching her first, but she'd let it slide for now. If he got too frisky she could always set his ass aflame. That would make for an amusing fireworks display.

"I got picked up by these stinkin' Collectors," she replied. She decided not to mention that she'd originally thought the ship was a Draenei ship, so instead looked out the starshield he indicated, her jaw momentarily dropped open.

She had never seen anything so beautiful. Galaxies and planets and stardust and... all things she had no real name for. Was this the Twisting Nether everyone talked about? She pressed a hand against the window, half-wishing that she could actually get a closer look and see for herself.

"By the elements..." she murmured, amazed. "How... how are we going to get back?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Apparently the orc had been distracted by all the cosmic pretty, and Primrose took this time to quietly sneak away. He may be no rogue, but he knew how to be as quiet as a gnome shin-shanker!

When he was a safe enough distance away, the warlock chose then to reply.

"Ah, you mean get back home to our dear, lovely Azeroth?" He shrugged, expressing that he hadn't a rightful clue. "I'm no astronomer, you know. I'm a simple warlock who just dabbles in the dark arcana. And... I'm also a wonderful herbalist. Say..." The Blood Elf just then realized the orc had a lovely crop of beautiful, healthy black hair. It was long, smooth, and silky. Oh dear, Primrose was just going to faint.

"Would you be interested in shampoo?" He asked, hopeful. "While I may not be the rugged, weathered type you orcs just drool over like a piece of cooking meat, I am rather talented in other ways; more subtle ways, you could say." If that came out as dirty and wrong as it sounded, then she heard it right. Of course, Primrose was no fiend, but he liked to toy with people from time and time again.

He eagerly awaited her response.

Imagine it! If he could sell to the orcs, he could sell to anyone!
Back to top Go down
Glâúa

Glâúa

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Glâúa was still looking at the stars outside. "Hm? Oh, I'm a herbalist myself." Say, something they had in common. Fancy that.

But she'd have to admit, his next comment caught her completely off-guard. She blinked and drew back to face him. "Shampoo?" And wait, was he trying to flirt with her? Elements, no! Blonds just weren't her type. "You're thinking about shampoo and sex at a time like this?!"

Hey, Glâúa wasn't one to beat things around the bush. She wasn't the type to sugarcoat things either and usually said the first thing that came to mind.

"You belfs sure are odd ones..." she muttered, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Ohhh, just look at how those perfect strands and tresses swayed when she shook! Oh, Primrose was just going to have his heart collapse!

With his hands clasped and his lips parted into a swooning smile, the Blood Elf was momentarily dazed until she mentioning something about his beloved shampoo with something so inappropriate as intercourse. What!?

"I beg your pardon?!" He snorted haughtily. "You think we're odd, do you? Well, if you don't mind me saying which you won't, I'd say that adding something so simple and marvelous as shampoo with something so... carnal and primal as... as... well, you would know better; you're a shaman. I hear you types are just loads of primal energy. Hmph, imagine that..."

Two could play the blunt game.

"Anyway, I asked if you wanted to sample some shampoo. I make shampoo, understand?" He tried to explain again, this time more slowly. And before she could ridicule, he added why. "It's a hobby of mine ever since I was a wee lad. I would pluck herbs, all kinds, and... well, make them into shampoo. I like to produce rich-smelling concoctions. I am, after all, also an alchemist."
Back to top Go down
Glâúa

Glâúa

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Glâúa's mouth formed a small smile. Maybe she would mess with him a bit. Elements knew she was sorely tempted to make him squirm a bit, what with how prissy he was acting.

"Oh, yes," she admitted, tossing her hair back over her shoulders. He seemed to be obsessed with hair so this should catch his attention. "Shamans are just crackling with primal energy."

But he went back to talking about shampoo, so she decided to drop the subject--unless he picked it up again--and went back to something they both knew: herbalism. "What herbs do you use to make that so-called shampoo anyway? Better not be Grave Moss..." That stuff smelled just nasty and she could see him making something out of that disgusting stuff as a prank; he looked the type.

"An alchemist, eh? I'm a scribe; and an Artisan in First Aid," she said rather proudly, crossing her arms over her chest. "I was just on my way to become a Master when... this bloody thing came and swooped me up." She scowled, her tusks digging into her upper lip.

"What about you? How'd you wind up on here?"
Back to top Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:41 pm

Ohhhh, that hair...

"Eherm, yes! Yes! I mean, yes, I am an alchemist. I'm an Artisan, as well. Both in alchemy and herbalism." And two could play the proud game, too. As a veteran in the field, he no doubt had much more achievements than she did. "And no, I do not use something as parch as grave moss." He scowled, snorting once more.

"If anything, I use simple things such as sweet thistle and purple lotus. Depending on the shampoo, the ingredients do change from recipe to recipe."

When she asked how he came here, Primrose was at a bit of a loss. How did he come here?

"Er, well..." He began, scratching behind a long ear. "I am not quite sure myself, to be honest. I recall casting some spells at... oh, bugger who as it.... Ah! Casting some nasty spells at Ley-Guardian Eregos! Nasty dragon, may I tell you... Anyway, after we had downed the dragon, I blacked out and awoke here... Wherever here is." The Blood Elf mumbled.

"That's really all I remember..."
Back to top Go down
Glâúa

Glâúa

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:50 pm

"I do like a good purple lotus," Glâúa admitted. Maybe she'd buy something from him, after all. Maaaaaybe...

"Hmp," she grunted. No, she wasn't going to show her ignorance and be impressed that he'd been fighting Ley-Guardian Eregos. "I'd gone back to Ogrimmar for some errands. And I don't remember much either besides a strange announcement and a ship..."

She eyed the belf surreptitiously, then finally shelved her pride and extended a hand. "My name's Glâúa."

Yes, she'd take the prissy belf over the weirdos around here anytime. At least he was familiar territory, and it helped that they were technically on the same side... technically speaking, of course.
Back to top Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:54 pm

"Strange announcement?" Primrose hadn't heard any strange announcement...

Amidst his mental struggling, he blinked in surprise as the orc extended her beefy, rough hand in a gesture of greeting. Ugh, just look at all those calluses. He had to shake that? Well, if she could stow her pride where the sun don't shine, he could to; maybe just this once. Reaching out with his own, fine gloved hand, the Blood Elf shook it generously. Although... her hand was bigger than his...

"My name is Primrose. Primrose Popinjay." He finally fessed up, letting go. "I'm from Silvermoon City, on the Eastern Kingdoms. I suppose it's a pleasure to meet someone from Azeroth, and who is a Horde to boot."
Back to top Go down
Glâúa

Glâúa

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Glâúa shook his hand firmly; maybe a little too firmly, seeing as he was so petite compared to her. Wow, he seemed flimsy even for a clothie.

But she couldn't help but snort upon hearing his name, which evolved to a full-blown laugh as she clutched at her stomach. "Primrose? Popinjay!? Oh, by the elements!" Ah, bless him, he'd made her laugh harder than she had in a while.

"Ahahahahaha! Haaaah... anyway... yeah..." She cleared her throat, but was still grinning broadly. "I'm from Ogrimmar, Kalimdor. And hey, at least you're not a night elf," she added with a helpful shrug of her shoulders. "I feel a little better about meeting someone who's Horde too."
Back to top Go down
Primrose

Primrose

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:11 pm

"Yes, yes; it's a funny name, I know..." Why did literally everyone laugh at his name? Even the little Blood Elf children in school snickered! As if Talinia Windbreaker or Dynastia Sunflare weren't atrocious enough! He thought his name was rather tame for a Blood Elf! Poo!

He waited for the orc to stop laughing, his wispy eyebrows furrowing and curving slightly at this.

"Yes, at least I'm not a snooty, tree-loving Night Elf...."

His staff now clutched in his hand and his apparent fear of this place nearly gone, Primrose shook his glistening hair once and began to walk away.

"Anyway, Glaua, you asked why I was here, didn't you? Well, I'll tell you." The warlock stopped before a ship and patted it gently, smirking to the orc. "These vessels are no doubt craft that will allow us to enter the Twisting Nether unharmed. If we can learn to commandeer one, we should be able to find our way back home! Well, in theory... This place does look rather big. Maybe we can find charts or something here? Or, if we're lucky, we can just find a gnome and waterboard them with my shampoo for the Horde. What do you think?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Glâúa

Glâúa

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:27 am

"Oh, I'll agree to that, Rose," she nodded, already dubbing him with a nickname of her choice without even asking him his opinion on it first. "Night Elves are so blasé."

She approached the ships he indicated, and patted the helm of one such ship, her other hand upon her hip. The craft in question was made from some type of metal, cool to the touch and definitely durable by the feel of it.

Glâúa's expression turned to a scowl. "We know next to nothing about flying these things. I like your idea of hijacking one, but where would we even start? And where would we even go?"

Though she wanted to get back to Azeroth as badly as he did, she didn't want to end up going back in pieces. "Have you tried your hearthstone yet? I've tried doing Astral Recall, but it failed. I couldn't summon enough energy to do so."

Which meant they were probably so far away from home that they couldn't even begin to start back without someone else's help. Craptacular.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vile Sorcery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vile Sorcery   Vile Sorcery Empty

Back to top Go down

Vile Sorcery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: The Nexus :: Nexus Underworks :: Hangar-
Jump to: