Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meaningless Meandering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Meaningless Meandering Left_bar_bleue150/150Meaningless Meandering Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Meaningless Meandering Left_bar_bleue50/50Meaningless Meandering Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Meaningless Meandering Empty
PostSubject: Meaningless Meandering   Meaningless Meandering EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:55 pm

The problem here is that there isn't a mindless mass of mortals, easily manipulated by my influence; there is only a select few, limiting my options of how I acquire leverage in this new world. I will have to rethink the strategies I utilized on Earth if I plan on succeeding.

Athanasios was patrolling the Main Deck, silently keeping an eye over his unclaimed territory. The Lasombra plotted his rising to power in the Nexus society. It was his goal to make sure he survived; if survival meant controlling his surroundings, stomping on those who got in his way, and forging congregations of people to surround him, so be it.

The undead child wore long khaki pants, traditional black tennis shoes, and a dark grey and blue button-down short-sleeve shirt. His hair was as neat as he could get it, seeing as he could not see his face in mirrors. Thano's face was devoid of emotion as he lurked around.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Meaningless Meandering Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Meaningless Meandering Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Meaningless Meandering Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Meaningless Meandering Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Meaningless Meandering   Meaningless Meandering EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:21 pm

Alex peeked around a corner. He had just had a run in with Sic and now he was running away from him, not that Sic was following. He felt embarrassed for always running away from everything, but what could he do? Alex just had to face the fact that he had was scared of everything, and always would be.

Peeking out behind another corner, he noticed Athan and ran over to him, calling his name. The young boy was wearing blue jeans, a black shirt, and white shoes.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Health:
Meaningless Meandering Left_bar_bleue150/150Meaningless Meandering Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Meaningless Meandering Left_bar_bleue50/50Meaningless Meandering Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Meaningless Meandering   Meaningless Meandering EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:58 am

Athanasios turned around as he heard his named being called.

What a nice surprise!

Smiling as Alex approached him, the Lasombra noticed the boy's sense of distraught. Alex sure seemed to be an anxious and skittish guy. It probably made matters worse that the cainite enjoyed striking fear in the hearts of others. He savored their eyes as they became overwhelmed in terror. However, Thanos Ephah knew that he could not be too mean to his friend; scaring your friends was not a good thing, it seemed. Still, a little joke once and while couldn't hurt.

"Hi Alex." the vampire happily greeted.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Meaningless Meandering Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Meaningless Meandering Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Meaningless Meandering Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Meaningless Meandering Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Meaningless Meandering   Meaningless Meandering EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:53 pm

Alex stopped in front of Athan and smiled. "What are you doing running around here?" he asked, looking questioningly at the other child. He really was a very skittish kid, but he had comes used to being to scaredy cat of the whole ship. Athan and Link had been his first real friends, and he was glad to have them. Link was courageous and nice, and so was Athan.

"S-so I am still very thankful f-for getting that ice cream with me from the storage area..."
Back to top Go down
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Meaningless Meandering   Meaningless Meandering EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:14 pm

"Just walking; why are you here?" Thanos replied and equally posed Alex's question back to him, lying on what he was actually doing. Even if Link and Alex were his friends, the Lasombra felt that revealing everything to them would not be the best plan of action. Some secrets were meant to stay secret.

"And it was no problem! I am just glad that Lina lady didn't rat on us to Sic or someone." the cainite added, acting cool about taking ice cream from a freezer. This was no big thing for him; the young Ephah had taken part in much grander schemes.

Athanasios was not sure how to interact with Alex; he never really had true friends even before his embrace. The other kids would treat him kindly just because his father was in the mafia. And most often, he never had other people over --for obvious reasons. However, the ten year old would wear the visage of elegance and not expose his insecurity.

Looking around to find something to do, the boy looked over at a bulletin board on the wall. The ship still being rather new, there was not much on the board. Still, a paper caught Ephah's attention.

ATTENTION

A mission is available for those interested in investigating the abandoned star command space station. Those who are interested, report to the Dictator. Compensation will be provided.
Back to top Go down
Deadsilver

Deadsilver

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:
Meaningless Meandering Left_bar_bleue25/25Meaningless Meandering Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Meaningless Meandering   Meaningless Meandering EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:02 pm

Two, white hot lights filled the mildly dark hallway. "Well well well... What brings you little meatbags out here all by your lonesome? Your practically protoforms..." The silver Porsche laughed, the engine revving a bit. Deadsilver had been checking out her environment. Checking out all the dark, creepy, desolate corners of the ship. The kinds of places people would only go by accident, wandering, getting lost. People were always apprehensive when they were lost... It didn't matter what race you were or planet you were from... All fear the unknown to some extent. And Deadsilver loved to take advantage of it.

Although it was impossible to tell in her alt mode the Porsche was examining them. She had seen them before in the main room. But it was always best to keep an optic on people. Watch their behavior. Watch for changes. Watch for FEAR. Still, it would take time before she would actually try to scare anyone. These beings were new to her, she'd have to study them to understand their processors or minds or whatever meatbags called it.

She put her focus back on the children before her, slowly rolling towards them.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Meaningless Meandering   Meaningless Meandering EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:43 pm

"I-I'm here because I-I was running away from Sic..." Alex replied, looking down at his feet. He looked embarrassed by the fact he had been so easily scared by Sic. "Y-yeah I'm glad she didn't either. Sh-she was really n-nice."

"Oh, what's that?" Alex said, pointing to the same paper Athan had seen. "I...I can't really read v-very well....wh-what does it say?"

the young boy turned to Athan, a smile still on his face. His smile turned into a frown when he heard Deadsilver's voice from behind. Having to turn around since his back was to her, he backed up further away from Deadsilver. The boy with the black eye's stared at Silver.

"D-do you need something?"
Back to top Go down
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Meaningless Meandering   Meaningless Meandering EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:01 am

Oh look, the other metallic giant. This Cybertronian was named Deadsilver, if Athanasios remembered correctly. She was rather peculiar --in a way different to how the Lasombra found Swindle interesting. While Swindle was a potential business alias, Deadsilver did not seem to be as economically focused. Still, Ephah had his eyes on her. The dark way she spoke suggested that she was more closely aligned with malevolence. However, she was the newest member of the ship to Thanos; the young boy had limited experience with the robotic being. Perhaps Deasilver could also prove to be an influential person of the Nexus.

Thanos Ephah would just have to wait and see

"It says that theres a place we can go exploring and that we should see the Dictator if we want to go." the ten year old explained, reading it out-loud to Alex. "He might even give us something for doing it." the cainite added. He tore down the piece of paper, making sure no-one else would get it.

The Sabbat vampire did not bother to make eye-contact with the Porsche, seeming to barely recognize her presence. "We can be out here alone if we want to, Ma'am." the child calmly stated, blinking a couple times as he looked at a security camera.

Always watching
Back to top Go down
Deadsilver

Deadsilver

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:
Meaningless Meandering Left_bar_bleue25/25Meaningless Meandering Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Meaningless Meandering   Meaningless Meandering EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:49 pm

"I need only something interesting to do, meatbag. And what your friend there was talkin' about sounds like something interesting." Deadsilver finally transformed to her robot mode, kneeling down to get to the childrens level. Alex seemed like that of a normal, albeit very nervous and shaky, organic child. But the other.... Thanos... He held himself differently. She would watch this child closely for now on, but for now... There was a chance for action and reward.

"So, you two meatbags try and get some action, eh? Aren't you both a little young to be doing so alone?" She smirked. Deadsilver didn't really care. She just wanted to do something interesting again, seeing as she was stuck in this ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meaningless Meandering   Meaningless Meandering Empty

Back to top Go down

Meaningless Meandering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: The Nexus :: Main Deck-
Jump to: