Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Like I need another problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dani Fenton

Dani Fenton

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Like I need another problem Left_bar_bleue50/50Like I need another problem Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Power Points:
Like I need another problem Left_bar_bleue25/25Like I need another problem Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Like I need another problem Empty
PostSubject: Like I need another problem   Like I need another problem EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:16 pm

It was a Saturday finally and Dani was out making the best of it out skateboarding with Dumpty Humpty blaring in her eardrums. She kept an eye out in case she saw Danny or Val fly by. She hoped she wouldn't run into any ghosts , her new foster parents seemed nice and fairly lenient but she didn't want to push her luck. She couldn't tell them about her secret for many reasons . One, they were foster parents and she would be swapped out in a matter of time. Two, it would raise awkward questions about where her powers came from and three she was afraid to find out what people would do if they found she was a clone.

So she maintained that she was a Fenton cousin and her parents died in a car crash . Danny had given her the idea when he looked up some stuff on his Dad's relatives. She needed to get out of the house and away from school. Math homework was driving her crazy. Dani stopped for a moment to catch her breath and noticed something odd. A large robot? She took the the earbud out of her ear when she heard a loud noise.

"Greetings, pathetic life forms. Your planet is now my planet. Some of you will die, and the rest of you will WISH you were dead. But I require entertainment, so I will take some people off your planet to transfer them to my location. Do not be jealous of them, they probably won't fare too well here either."

'Not again' She kicked up her skateboard and ran to a near alley and transformed. "Allright fruitcake!" she called out loudly "someone's gonna get hu-" Something hit her from the back and she went down.
---
“So after you get back from work can we train some more, Dad. I think I might be able to get the hang of duplication-“ Dani jerked awake and looked around. “bwuh? What was that” She shook her head . “wait was I dreaming about Vlad as my father? Oh ew” She got up with a groan and looked around. “You know if I wasn’t in such a dangerous situation this would be kinda cool”
Back to top Go down
Lina Dell

Lina Dell

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Like I need another problem Left_bar_bleue150/150Like I need another problem Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Like I need another problem Left_bar_bleue50/50Like I need another problem Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Like I need another problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like I need another problem   Like I need another problem EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:32 pm

Approved. Keep actions reasonable, respect canon, stay far away from texting shorthand and the like or I'll gut you like a fish, all the standard warnings... oh, and try not to be eaten by a grue. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down

Like I need another problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: Important Information :: Personnel Database-
Jump to: