Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Work days (tag: Alex)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shane Corentin

Shane Corentin

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Work days (tag: Alex) Left_bar_bleue150/150Work days (tag: Alex) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Work days (tag: Alex) Left_bar_bleue50/50Work days (tag: Alex) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Work days (tag: Alex) Empty
PostSubject: Work days (tag: Alex)   Work days (tag: Alex) EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 7:25 pm

Shane walked quietly down the ever dark hallways of the Nexus, making his way down to the engine room to begin his first day as a mechanic on the ship. Alex was with him of course.

Finally reaching the main enterance to the engine room, he swiped his ID card and engtered the, of course, massive room. The sound of the impressive engines filled his ears immediately. "Now, all I need is for some one show me just how this thing works," He muttered to himself glancing at the engine. "And then I'll be ready to go."
Back to top Go down

Work days (tag: Alex)
Page 1 of 1