Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love the Power Glove... it's so bad.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cornelius Robinson

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
I love the Power Glove... it's so bad. Left_bar_bleue50/50I love the Power Glove... it's so bad. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Power Points:
I love the Power Glove... it's so bad. Left_bar_bleue25/25I love the Power Glove... it's so bad. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

I love the Power Glove... it's so bad. Empty
PostSubject: I love the Power Glove... it's so bad.   I love the Power Glove... it's so bad. EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:34 am

Cornelius lay on the bunk, thinking of his family... he'd seen below, the hats had retaken the future... He shuddered as to what that meant for his family, before trying to sleep and get it off his mind. He faded off into a dream...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I love the Power Glove... it's so bad.   I love the Power Glove... it's so bad. EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:36 am

...and Freddy smiled. In dreams, he had power... but this one was special. He didn't want to kill the man, not yet. He was to be his vessel in the mortal realms...

He chuckled. He knew just the nightmare for Cornelius...
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Robinson

Character Sheet
Health:
I love the Power Glove... it's so bad. Left_bar_bleue50/50I love the Power Glove... it's so bad. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Power Points:
I love the Power Glove... it's so bad. Left_bar_bleue25/25I love the Power Glove... it's so bad. Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: I love the Power Glove... it's so bad.   I love the Power Glove... it's so bad. EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:22 pm

...He was home. Everything looked okay, the house was the house, it was alright. He rushed forward, into his house. He picked up Wilbur in a hug, and turned to his wife, and then realized precisely why there was no greetings... They all had hats... but something was different. These were no bowlers... they were fedoras...

"...Franny?" he said tentatively.

"You left us, Cornelius," she said in a mildly disgusted tone, "we were in trouble and you turned tail and ran."

"...It wasn't like that. There was this Dictator, he-"

"Stow your excuses, Lewis," she spat.

"Honey, I-"

"Don't you honey me!"

She was changing, in demeanor, and appearance, as she stepped in a shadow...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I love the Power Glove... it's so bad.   I love the Power Glove... it's so bad. EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Freddy stepped from the shadow, approaching Cornelius, grinning.

"You're the lucky one... I picked you to scope out fresh souls..."

He backed the inventor to a wall, and grabbed his right hand.

"You don't... and you will die..."

Freddy scratched a message on Cornelius' arm-
"I own you, bitch."

He put the glove on Cornelius, and his own hand raised it to his throat.

"Remember that," Freddy said, "and sweet dreams..."
Back to top Go down
Cornelius Robinson

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: I love the Power Glove... it's so bad.   I love the Power Glove... it's so bad. EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Cornelius jolted awake, in a cold sweat.

"...Thank god," he said, "it was just a..."

He looked down, saw the glove and his bleeding arm, and felt a fear he'd never known... He screamed in terror.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love the Power Glove... it's so bad.   I love the Power Glove... it's so bad. Empty

Back to top Go down

I love the Power Glove... it's so bad.
Page 1 of 1