Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue750/750Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Empty
PostSubject: Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)   Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 12:59 am

A simple metal table sat in the middle of the room, shining. On one side were a couple of chairs, black and metal, and just as new as the table. Dictator was in his chair, silently reading up on a file they had made on Warp. On the other side of the table was a matching chair, intended for the interviewee.

Sic was in their chair next to Dictator, looking on a list to see who was next to be interviewed. Next was Warp, which was apparently the name of the blue guy they had met. Sic smirked as they remembered that meeting, glad to finally know his name, although they'd still keep calling him blue guy. They remembered leaving with him to get hammered and...nothing else. Nothing but a major hangover that is. Sic leaned into their chair and smirked, ready to interview Blue guy.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue150/150Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue50/50Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)   Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:46 am

Finally! Warp left his seat in the waiting area, as his name appeared on the board, queuing him for his turn, and stepped into the interveiw room. It wasn't exactly inviting, but this ship wasn't exactly a world class hotel either.

"Warp Darkmatter, reporting," he said cooly as he stepped up to the table, and took a brief glance around the room. It was obvious to him that it served more than one purpose, and he doubted whether that other function was a pleasant one.

Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)   Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Dic sat quietly at his desk, looking through a file, when Warp entered. Putting the file down, Dic locked eyes with Warp. "Ah, your the one that I met at the bar. Please have a seat so that we can start this interview right away."

"It sais here," the file labeled WARP DARKMATTER, laid opened on that table. "That you were first part of Star Command along with a Buzz Lightyear and that you ended up joining the side of evil instead of good." the file was closed again. "What made you decide to work with that Evil Emperor, and not along side the one who stood beside you as your freind?"
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue150/150Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue50/50Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)   Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 7:35 am

"Thank you...sir." Warp responded with a knowing smile as he settled into his seat. That had been an interesting night to say the least. It felt weird calling anyone except Zurg 'sir', but Warp figured that he would get used to it...eventually.

The Dictator's question about why he changed sides caught Warp slightly off guard. One of the last things he had been expecting, was a inquiry into his motives. "Well, that's a bit of a story, but to put it to you, I was a double agent from the beginning. It was only a matter of time before "that Evil Emporer" took me on full-time." Warp shrugged, his cocky grin taking on a more smug appearence. "Evil's just more profitable...and more fun." He clanked his metal hand at the last bit of the remark.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue750/750Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)   Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:58 pm

Sic nodded, grinning.

"Indeed it is. Soooo..." Sic droned slightly, trying to think up new questions for Warp. "....What kind of stuff does that robot arm of your do?"
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)   Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:25 am

Ohhh, to show off or to not show off. It was always such a hard decision. "Well, I'd show it off to ya, but I don't want to damage anything so..." Warp grinned as he rested his robotic arm on the table. "For most of the time, it's just an arm, but in other cases it's a plasma cannon, flamethrower, and an easily accessable place for my smaller tools." He briefly showed off each function, shifting from one to the other with practiced ease.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)   Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:57 pm

"Hm, interesting I might say. There's another girl here with robotic parts too." Dic flipped through the file on Warp as he showed Sic all the parts of his arm.

"Sic, why don't you suggest a job for me, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)   Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:03 pm

Sic watched with wide eyes as Warp showed off each feature of his arm after naming it. Sic had always been attracted to amazing mechanical devices, even if they SOMETIMES didn't know how to put one together. You can admire something without understanding every aspect of it, no? gh

"That robot arm is AWESOME Blue guy." Sic grinned. They glanced to the side when they heard Diccy say something and saw a look Diccy was shooting them. it was his 'I've been doing all the job suggestions, now you do one' look. Wow, what a descriptive look. Sic pondered for a moment.

"Hmm....Blue guy, what do you think of a job as a Security Guard for the ship? I mean, you obviously work out, and you have VERY good equipment! AWESOME equipment. And I'm sure working with that other guy, you got to fight douches trying to invade your ship. As the Security Guard, you could fight them as well."
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)   Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Warp was tempted to crack a smile at the bug-eyed look on Sic's face as he admired the robotic arm. It certainly was something to look at, though Warp wondered why Sic was still fascinated with it, having seen it when he caught Warp outside the engine room.

"Thanks." And a slightly cocky grin were his reponse to Sic's complement. To the job offer it was, "Beating the living daylights off, and maybe even shooting at stuff? ...Sounds good." So what if it meant weird hours and long nights, and way too much coffee; it put him in a reasonably good spot, to him anyway, and that was all he could ask for. The only problem was the semi-false enthusiasm that was starting to make him feel sick.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)   Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:00 pm

Dic patted his partner on the head, and joking said to him, "See? Giving a job suggestion wasn't too hard, now was it?" he smiled and turned to Warp.

"Glad to see you are hot to trot about this." he had a slight idea of the fact he was a bit unenthusiastic about all this, but the thought was quickly pushed aside. "I would like for you to give me the blank card I had given to you at the jobs meeting."
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)   Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:58 pm

Sic frowned at Dictator slightly.

"NO, it ISN'T hard. I gave Buzz's suggestion, didn't I?" They said, pouting slightly. Geez, people always thought they were an idiot. Sure they weren't a GENIUS, but they were smart!...Ish.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)   Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:22 am

Quote :
"Glad to see you are hot to trot about this." he had a slight idea of the fact he was a bit unenthusiastic about all this, but the thought was quickly pushed aside. "I would like for you to give me the blank card I had given to you at the jobs meeting."

"It's hard not to get excited about doing something that you enjoy." But of course, that depended on what the 'something' was. "Um, the card, right." Warp spend a moment to locate the card in one of his suit's many compartments, and then handed it over to the Dictator as requested. He perked up ever so slightly when Sic mentioned Buzz, but decided to let it go for now.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)   Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:16 am

"Thank you, very much." Dic said, taking the card. "You will get this back sometime later, but for now, you are free to go." Dic stood up and held out his hand for Warp to shake.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)   Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:07 pm

Warp hestitated just for a moment at the aburpt ending of the interview, then stood and shook the Dictator's hand. "I guess I'll be seeing you, sir." And with that he left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)   Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue Man Work Group (Tag: Warp, Dictator)
Page 1 of 1