Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Night of Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
First Night of Darkness Left_bar_bleue150/150First Night of Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
First Night of Darkness Left_bar_bleue50/50First Night of Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

First Night of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: First Night of Darkness   First Night of Darkness EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:16 pm

Awakening from his cool chamber in the basement, Athanasios Ephah rose from his lavish bed. He glanced at the mirror against the wall, seeing only the clothing he wore. He cast no reflection, but was ever so concerned with how his clothing looked. Adjusting his shirt and leather sports jacket, he was satisfied with how he looked. Combing his hair to a pristine state, "Thano" opened the door and walked down the hall to the conference room. His grandnephews, older in body but not in age, were there, tired after a long day. Thano Ephah having just woken up a few minutes ago, was completely awake for the night. Today was supposed to be cloudy with a new moon --excellent for the darkness loving child.

"What do you have for me today, boys?" Athanasios inquired, taking a seat that was too large for him near the head of the table. It was his duty to report all information of the Ephah mafia's daily business with his Lasombra elders. The mafia had gotten in debt with the vampiric clan, and were to follow their orders to further the Sabbat faction's grip of power in this neighborhood. Thano being the Lasombra that tied the clan to the mafia, it was his position as an administrator to ensure that the mortal Ephah's did as they were instructed.

"Well, we ran into more trouble with those other guys, the 'Camarilla' or whatever you called them. I think they are getting suspicious about us. Otherwise, the shipments just came in and that all seems in order, Thano." Big Johnny replied, meagerly. He nodded, giving his respect to the ten year old.

The Sabbat won't like this

"Well, I'll report this to my boss. Don't be dealing or meeting with the Geragetti business for now; I think they might be slippin info." Thano stated as he jumped from his chair and walked out of the room. The Lasombra grabbed his cellphone and walked out of the restaurant the family ran as a disguise. The waiters and waitresses looked away as he approached, slightly frightened by the eerie, quiet boy.

Whipping out his sleek cellphone, the young Ephah called Lucia Robella --his sire and boss, and almost filled in the place of his mother at times.

"Lucia, we got a problem. Cammy is getting suspicious; Geragettis might be sliding info to the Nosferatu." the child stated, quietly and calmly.

A lady's voice replied, the most familiar voice to his ears since the embrace. Hers was the voice that had been his guide and teacher over the last hundred years. "Forget that," Lucia interrupted, "theres bigger issues at hand. Camarilla sent some Gangrel to destroy our shovelhead operations down by the river. We need you for back-up." She ordered as she hung up.

Great, if the shovelheads fell through, the projected Sabbat raid would have to be cancelled.

Headed towards the park by the river, Thano kept a hurried pace. Eventually, the Lasombra reached the park to find a couple Gangrel digging through the dirt, killing the starved neonates the Sabbat were siring to use as cannon fodder.

Thano was about to summon the arms of the abyss to take out the meddlesome Gangrel warriors, when a giant machine descended from the sky, landing in the park.

Greetings, pathetic life forms. Your planet is now my planet. Some of you will die, and the rest of you will WISH you were dead. But I require entertainment, so I will take some people off your planet to transfer them to my location. Do not be jealous of them, they probably won't fare too well here either.

The Gangrel warriors let their animalistic fear take over and frenzied, running away wildly. Thano, however, calmly approached the construct, trying to determine what it was. But before he could do so, he was grabbed by a metallic arm and was brought into a beam of energy.

Athanasios felt himself slipping away from this realm, bringing the darkness with him.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
First Night of Darkness Left_bar_bleue3000/3000First Night of Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
First Night of Darkness Left_bar_bleue750/750First Night of Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

First Night of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Night of Darkness   First Night of Darkness EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Awesome, detailed post, and awesome character sheet. Approved!~
Back to top Go down

First Night of Darkness
Page 1 of 1