Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Falling into Trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Falling into Trouble Left_bar_bleue150/150Falling into Trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Falling into Trouble Left_bar_bleue50/50Falling into Trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Falling into Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Falling into Trouble   Falling into Trouble EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:00 pm

Suddenly, Athanasios fell to the cold hard floor of a strange hallway. The floor, walls, and ceiling lined with electric lights were all metallic. No windows or doors could be seen in any direction.

What was this? Where was he? All he remembered was preparing to go in against the Gangrel, when he was grabbed by a machine and dragged into a beam of energy. Now, he was somewhere else, somewhere completely different.

Thano Ephah got up from the floor of the Nexus, rubbing his head. He fixed his shirt before looking around. Perhaps this was some sort of Camarilla trickery. Or vampire hunters had caught him to imprison him. Whatever it was, the Lasombra child wanted to get out, and fast. Cautiously creeping down the hallway, the only sound was the buzzing of the lights above and the boy’s quiet footsteps.

Eventually, Thano came to a turn in the hallway. At the end of this segment in the hallway was a door labeled “Do Not Enter”. Disregarding such warning, Athanasios opened the door and walked in to find the room filled with chickens. As he opened the door, though, the chickens burst in alarm and dashed out the door, escaping from their capture.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Falling into Trouble Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Falling into Trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Falling into Trouble Left_bar_bleue750/750Falling into Trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Falling into Trouble   Falling into Trouble EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:20 pm

Sic hummed to themself as they walked. Incidently, they were walking down the same hallway, although they were 20 feet ahead of the spot where Athanasios was. Sic was in a great mood as they walked along their hallway. No rotten brats running around here. No idiots taking up their time. Just them and the ship. And it was so quiet~

"Cluck cluck cluck cluck...."

....Quiet except for that clucking. Sic turned around just in time to be trampled by dozens of chickens.

"ARGH WHAT THE FUCK!!....Hey wait, are these MY damn chickens?!?!" Sic yelled to themself as they picked up one of the chickens. Right on the tail feather section of the chicken, stamped in black ink was 'Gertrude, property of Second In Command'. "Well, that answers THAT question!" They growled, stalking down to the room where they had kept those chickens.

Sic glared down at the boy in front of them, eyes glowing red as usual. The kid had pale ass skin, he looked like he was nearly dead. Maybe they could FIX that.

"What the FUCK are you doing on MY side of the GODDAMN SHIP?!" Sic roared.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Health:
Falling into Trouble Left_bar_bleue150/150Falling into Trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Falling into Trouble Left_bar_bleue50/50Falling into Trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Falling into Trouble   Falling into Trouble EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Moments later, a person in a cloak with its face shrouded by shadows, only showing red eyes and dark teeth, burst into the room. The Lasombra was confused, but realized he had managed to take a turn for the worse. Whoever this was, Thano had released their chickens. This person seemed quite intimidating, possibly hostile.

"I don't know whats going on myself!" the ten year old rudely replied, snapping back as he crossed his arms. "I think you need to tell me why I am on your side of whatever this is. Yeah, and tell me where I am, too."

The young vampire blew off a feather that had landed on his forehead, the soft feather floating over into the scary person's face.

For all he knew, this person was a dirty Nosferatu; he wouldn't be showing any respect to this chump.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Falling into Trouble Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Falling into Trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Falling into Trouble Left_bar_bleue750/750Falling into Trouble Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Falling into Trouble   Falling into Trouble EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:06 pm

Huh, must be a new kid or somethin'.

"Hmm....goddamn machine must have teleported you HERE instead of to the GODDAMN main deck. FUCK." They grumbled to themself, before turning to the kid again. "This is the Nexus, a space ship. Ya know what that is right? Basicially, Dictator, the leader of this ship, is taking over different planets, from several realities and shit. " Sic explained, still glaring. They blinked at the feather in their face, before swatting it away with a hand.

"Now. Start explaining WHY you are here and WHY you let my DAMN CHICKENS OUT OF THEIR CAGE!! ITS GONNA TAKE ME FOREVER TO FIND THEM ALL." Sic growled, getting right in the boy's face.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Falling into Trouble   Falling into Trouble EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:27 pm

Holy sweet god almighty, this was unexpected. This was all very sudden and confusing. Earth? Conquered that quick? No matter, Athanasios would use this to his advantage. There was bound to be a way he could profit out of this. But he still wasn't completely sure of what was going on.

"I don't know! Why don't you tell me why I am here. What am I doing here, huh? Whats the big idea, sending a big machine to bring me here?" The Lasombra barked back, getting in the raging being's face as well. For a little boy, Thano Ephah managed to hold his glaring stare with force. He wouldn't let this creep freak him out.

"And 'bout the chickens: you shouldn't have left the door unlocked if you really didn't want it to be opened. Get a lock or something." Athanasios stated, as if he was doing nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Falling into Trouble   Falling into Trouble EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:48 pm

"I DID have a lock! Someone took it off?!? I bet it was that FUCKER Johnson! HE IS ALWAYS TRYING TO EAT MY GODDAMN CHICKENS. Black bastard. Always trying to fucking fry up my poor chickens..." Sic growled, punching the wall in frustration before turning to the kid again. Wow, this kid had some fucking balls, didn't he?

"And you are here because we want some entertainment." Sic said with a sick grin. "Watching you people run around and shit....its FUN. Now, be a good screaming little bastard and run along and play or...something."
Back to top Go down
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Falling into Trouble   Falling into Trouble EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:15 pm

Entertainment? Thats all they were here for? Captured monkeys told to dance for their food? He would not allow himself so low like that. He would find power and control somehow. His greed craved for it.

"Well its not my fault your lock got stolen by someone, now isn't it. And its not like your chickens could have gone far; this thing can't be too big." the young Lasombra retorted, looking uninterested now. Thanos was ignorant of just how wrong he was.

"Well, have fun finding them." Athanasios commented as he proudly left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling into Trouble   Falling into Trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

Falling into Trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: The Nexus :: Second-In-Command's Wing-
Jump to: