Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Twilight Princess In Space

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midna

Midna

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Twilight Princess In Space Left_bar_bleue50/50Twilight Princess In Space Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Power Points:
Twilight Princess In Space Left_bar_bleue25/25Twilight Princess In Space Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Twilight Princess In Space Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Princess In Space   Twilight Princess In Space EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 7:48 pm

It was a normal day for the Twili. It'd been 'normal' since Midna had broken the Mirror of the Twilight, leaving Link and Zelda in the prison. It'd seemed like everything was going fine since she began ruling again. In the eerie blue-green light around her, she could feel something bad was coming. Like when the Shadow Beasts fell from the sky. She left her throne and cautiously made her way to the outside. And that was when all hell broke loose. Something was taking over her realm! Whatever was happening, she did not get back inside in time. Amidst the chaos, she was knocked out by a ricocheting blow.

"Greetings, pathetic life forms. Your planet is now my planet. Some of you will die, and the rest of you will WISH you were dead. But I require entertainment, so I will take some people off your planet to transfer them to my location. Do not be jealous of them, they probably won't fare too well here either."

Eventually, she awoke on a...craft of some sort. Dumbfounded at how she'd become an impish shadow again, she began to explore.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Twilight Princess In Space Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Twilight Princess In Space Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Twilight Princess In Space Left_bar_bleue750/750Twilight Princess In Space Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Twilight Princess In Space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight Princess In Space   Twilight Princess In Space EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:19 am

Accepted, welcome to Nexus~
Back to top Go down

Twilight Princess In Space
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: Important Information :: Personnel Database-
Jump to: