Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Another Day At the Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadsilver

Deadsilver

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Just Another Day At the Office Left_bar_bleue50/50Just Another Day At the Office Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Power Points:
Just Another Day At the Office Left_bar_bleue25/25Just Another Day At the Office Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Just Another Day At the Office Empty
PostSubject: Just Another Day At the Office   Just Another Day At the Office EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 12:16 am

A lone Autobot walked around in the dark. He was on an organic planet. "Blegh... Disgusting..." He grumbled as he continued to scout. "I don't see whats so important... Just one lone Neutral, whats he gonna do? And why on an ORGANIC planet... I feel filthy just walking on it..." He continued to grumble, not noticing a pair of optics watching him.

Then he heard something.

The Autobot turned, looking around his dark surroundings, but saw nothing. He heard it again. He turned quickly in the direction of it. "Okay... Night vision is going to be needed..." He had shut it off, having been getting tired of seeing all that organic life. His racism was about to be his downfall.... Upon turning on the night vision it started to get distorted by static, to the point where he was seeing WORSE then before. This was definantly unnerving him as he shut it off. "He-hello? Who's there?!" It was then he heard a horrible, distorted chuckle. It was a chuckle right?

̢͖͍̖͖͒͆̏͆̈̂ͪ"͔̼͍͉̘̮̦̎́͘̕Y̢̰̫̲̩͖̣̩̋ͣ́̽o̔͐ͭͤ͒͛҉̩̟̲͎̰͓ͅů̧̪̘̜̖͖̝͙̓ͧ̒̆ ̵̘̺̭̭̹̬͖͋ͧ̀͞a̻̗͍̘̠ͥ̐̾̈́ͮ̕͘͠r̷̛͍͖̮̊̓̑ͯ͐͛͠ę̟̯͎̠̜͐ͮ̿͊̇̓̊ ̧̓ͯ̋̇͏͈a̡̟̞̹̪͎̯͉̒ͥͦͯͧ ̢̠͉̭̩̲̔̀̿ͮ̿̿̎̏ͅf̨̻̣̖͔̻͚̝ͣ̆͐ͨͨ͟͞ỏ̡̤͕͉͖̲̣̒̅̌̾̋̄̑o̡̡̳̬̜̫͍̠̭̗ͭͭ͢ͅl̶͖̩̘ͪ̀ͧ̒,͕̮̼̜̆̓ͧͣ͜ ̛̈̌ͬ̈́̊̽ͬ̚͏̙͎͖͓͉͇ͅA͔̤͎̥̥̜̖̬̟ͫͩ̄͋̒ͧ̔͟͡ů̩̣ͮͣ͗ͩͮͤ̐̾͢t̝͖͔̙̫̂ͩ̆̔͆̀́ơ̢̛̗̺̣̻̠̠͔̦͕ͣ̾ͤ̓̄̍ͯb͙̗̥̗̪̒͌̑̎͑̇̌͘͢o̧̭͓͚̭̬̚͢ͅt̖̣̅ͧ͜͟.̼̺̲̘̖̄̎̈̎̀́̚͡ͅ.̙͖̑͂.̈̍̈́͛͂ͭͮ͒̕͏̝̥͓̹ ͖͓̳̜͐̇ͨB̌̉ͩ́͐ͨ̂̍̚͏̖̖̗̠ử̶͙̻̖̝̦ͧ̽̒͆͋̅̑t̛̪̮̩̞̹̙̻͈̅͗ ̗̼͓̝͕̯̘̖͆̿ͭͫ͗͋̕͡t̹̫̮̼̥ͣ͂ͭ̓ͤͪ͜h̴͙̩̬̘̹͙ͦ̇̐ͫͯ͘ä̗̩̻̊͛̑ͥ̋͜͞t̡̲̬̠͂̽͂ͬ̐̚ ̡̮̮̝̘͎̤̝̀͂̄ͪ̈ṁ̸̬̝͛̿̏ͯͣͫ͢a̖̞͉͈̺̮ͥͧ̅̀ͤͪ̄ţ͈̻̤͔͇̿͊ͬ͂͞ͅţ͓̉ͦ̈́̀͜͢ͅe̺͖̣͓̖̦͉͉͌ͤ̆͝r̛̦̯̩͇̼̍̈́́̍s̛͓̞̙̬̉͋̈͒̈ ͓̪̅ͣ̓͆ͮͣ͢ǹ͑̃͆ͧ͋̅ͦͅo̸̥͍̮̟̖̯̫͌͑̄̋̏̓͞͠ẗ̡̖͈̯̭̲́͒̈͛ͧ́.̡̛͖̱̠̝̗̟̑̀͋̉͟.̀̌͆ͧͬ̍ͭ͛͏͚̭̝̝.̫͙̄ͮ ̯͌̽ͮ͊̚͟ͅI̯̤̯̞̙̺̝̥̹͊ͨ̊̉̐̏t̵͇͕̋̂ͯͥ ͖̣̬̬͚ͮͬ͐̃̒ͯ̾s̹̰͙̱̾͂͗ͮ͒̒̾ḫ̵̸̥̬̳̖̼͕̙ͭ̀̓͐̏ͪͮͮ̀a͚̪͚͛͆̄̾ͩ̆̋̚l̸̢̞͖̟͙͈̽̌̃̿ͧ͐̋̚l̹̿ͪ͡ͅ ̪̮͔̜̝͐̅͛̈́̕e̸͇͚̖̝̯̎̔̽̀ͭ̆ͣn̯͚͕̜͖̯̞̩̾̉̒̉͒ͤ̔͋́d̢̲̲̦̙͇̜͕̬̖̑̌͒ͣͩͦ ̠̬̫͇̮͋̔́͜s̻̳̘̗̜̬̞̱̊ͯ̆̀ͨ́̀ö̑̆ͭ̎̀̈̐͒͏͎̫̼͉̘̦̝̭͘ͅo̴͈͍͕̝̠̖̊ͮ̽́̄̊̇͌͠͡n̸̵̻̼̂.͇͎̳̩̭͗̌ͩ́͜.͙̗̱̥ͩ͘.̲̼͍̞̪͓̻̻̍͌̂ͦ̉̾̑ͬͅ ̾̓͗̚͏̫̼̯̠̻͍͎͔Y̨̤̣͇͎͖͑ͯ͌̂͌̀ͤ̉͜͝o̢̗̙̯͎ͭ̃ͥ̀̿̾̕u̜̻̘̙̟̜̒̀͋̓̂̈́̾̌ͨ̕ͅͅ ͉̹̩̟͕̲͕ͮ̓͑ͪ̚͢s̡̯̣̗͔ͫ́ͫ̆̇̂̃h̷̬̙̖̬ͮ̀͐ͭ̂ͣ͒ͪ̀a͈͖̪͙͇͙̜̓̏ͯ͌ͥ͋͒͘ͅḽ̣͕̠̜̞̭ͧ̽͐̏̿͡l͕̣̳̭̰͖̦̓̇ͤ̔ͣͭ͒̅͌ ͥ̓̆̐͒͏̛͓̞̙̭̗e͙͉̣̣̪̜̜̬ͭ̎̍ͨ͡ͅn̨̡͔̟͛́͠d̷̲͕͖̥̬͖̺ͤ̾ͯ̇̀ ̡̫̀̄̊͆̆͗s̪̱̯͚͖̺̱̝̄ͭo̽͢҉̠͙̯̱̠o̶̧̺̬̺̩͖̓̔n̛̰͉̬͔͉͇̏̂͠.̴̞̞̭̻̗̲̖̋̓͛ͨ̕͟ͅ ̸̶͚͔̟͚̙͛̃ͥ͋ͨP̶̟̦̻̞̅̔̊̄ͯ͘r̷̡͉̤̘͓̹̯ͣ̔ȩ͉̼̰̥͕̂͐ͩ̌̎̇̉̕p̡͔̔ͨa̳̘̪̜̻̾ͭ̌̄͊̇̾ͣr̤͊͑̾͒̌̅͟ë̡̹̠ͫ̉̚͢͡,̵̝͉͍ͤͧ̅͛̎̐ ̸̞͍̫̩͓͐̽̐a̵̵̦͈͚͈̫̣͑̎ͦ̊ͯͣ̒ͤ̅ŝ̡̹̆̅͋ͧ͞ ̶̶̣͕͇̙ͨ̆̿I͙̰̺̠̼̊͆̇͌ͅ ͑̈̂̽ͣ͗̈͏̖̩̠̤̹̠͙ș̷͉̖ͧ̎͋͊͑̏ȩ͉̲̖̩̺̥̯̯̱̄͐͆ͯͦ͆͂ͪṅ̸̌͐ͣ҉̖̻̥̯̹d̘̟͚̖̲̱ͩ͊͛́̍ͅ ͌͒̆̉̂̑ͪ͏͚̺̤yͪ͊͒͒̍̏҉̧̺̫͈̲͚͚̯̖͜o̥͎͈̺͇ͯͬͣ̽̀̅u̱̹͔͕͕͚̤͐̽̑͋̊͆́ ̭̯̟͈̝̫̘ͩ͋̉̕͡t̡̨͇̼̿ͤ̃̇̒̉̃͌̆o̴̥͍̺̝̰ͮͮ̍͡ ̴̴̟̝̘̰̌͆̉͐̈́͗̄̚t̘͈͍ͪ̄ͪͦ̾ͮ̌͟h̏ͫ̅̇̚͏̸̼̰e͓͔̫̳͈̋̈́̀͘ ̛̳̘͈̹̲̠̰́̄ͮͭ̇͛̕P̜̭̦̩̳͕̞̤̊̌́̒͑͒̊́Ï̘͉͖̣͈̰̚͝͡T̷̳͕̰̝̪̱ͭ̒͒.̷̶̳̗̯̜̹͓̹̃ͩ"̨̠̝͗͘

The voice was distorted, horrible, and more then anything, nightmare fuel. The Autobot, now scared out of his wits, so scared he couldn't move, Not until he saw white, burning hot optics staring at him well twenty feet above his head, staring at him in a predatory manner. "O-oh Primus... Oh Primus no..." He turned, transformed into his alt mode, and drove away, as quickly as he could He had to get to the Space Bridge, get back to Cybertron.

Back to Space Bridge, back to Cybertron. Back to Space Bridge, back to Cybertron. Back to Space Bridge, back to Cyber-

Something stepped out into his path, forcing him to stop and transform. The strange forest around them was too thick for him to drive through. Whatever it was, it was Cybertronian but.... He was standing stock still. That Cybertronian... It looked offline. Dead. His optics widened more, seeing the 'dead' Cybertronian pull out a scythe. He gaped, wide eyed.

̱̹̋͒́̈́̉"̢̪̮̮̍͗̔̓̍̇̑̔͝Y̝̝̮̩̫͔͉̎̔̾ö̴͈́͑̾̑ͦ̑u͎̦̱͕͙͚̞̾̎̀͟͞͝ͅ ̶̶̧̮̣̩̪̪̬͇̲ͬͬ͒c̶̤̟͎̪͕̗̝ͨ͒̆ͯ̊̃â̶̧̦̜̠̪̫̰̗̦ͯ͊͟n̹̖͍̼̗͊̓̔̈́̌̔̅ͨͤn͔̣̜̳̍̌ö̶̭̮̹̦̏͊̔̀̀t̢̲͖̫̳̲̥̊͑ͤ̽͛̇̈́̈͘͡ͅ ̶̯̰̈́̐̌͐́ͧ̏̎́eͩ̂̀҉͓̮̞̱̥̥̠̝s̶̫̐̈́́̎̐͟c̶̘̫͔ͭ̊̏͝ă̴̰̮̯̭̻͇̇͢͠ͅp̡̻̯͈̘̟ͣ̃̃e̶̵͈͈̪ͮ̐͜ ̩̝̒̊ͬ̌̆̏ͩ́͒͘y͛͏͔͓o͈̞̤̰̣ͭ̂̅͊ͫ̔̄̀u̱̝̳͑͌̓͌ͨ͛͝r͉̩̠̖ͧ ̶̡̛̭̼̻͉͈̜̹̯̳̈́͆̅ͧͣͥ̾͋̚f̢̧̠͚͕̹̑́̍͛ͯ͑̑͜a͔͕̫͕͍̖͛̇ͤ͌́t̶̡̹̔̈ͮ̊ͦ̔͜ẹ̷̴̹̾ͨ̃̈́̓̍.̬̲̘̰̘̻ͪ͑̀͜ ̟̙̘̬͔͓͈̤̹̍̆ͫ͂͗͟Y̖͈͛ͧ̓ͩͦ̑͜o̷̧̭̝̺͒̽͑̌ǘ̧̝̘̣̝̮̗͍̌ͮ͝ͅ ̓̇ͦ̑͏̵̥͙̹̮̹̥̰̞c̶̢̱̪͋̎͠ȁͪ̎ͭ͗͒̀ͅn̢̯̣̾ͬ̾n̘͑ͥͮ͛͜o̰̱̜̣̓̑͛͂̀͟t̴͈̮͐̈ͤ͌ͤ̏͟ ̷͚̦̙̗̬ͨͪ́̓ͣ͞ȩ͈̞̰̦̬̹ͬͬͣ̐̏͆̚͡s̛̳͎͍̫̭̠͎̩̹̃ͧͤ̇́ç̝ͬ́̓͛̊̓͋a̵̵̾̅͆͏̝̞͖̮̠p̺̹̼̜̞̗̞ͭ̽̄ͯ͂̀͠e͍̺̱̪͔̮ͬ̂̊ͭ̂̓̀ͩ̾ ̴̴̞̣̗͉̍̎̄̓ͪ͐y̛͇̰̝͍͙̖̲͂̀̎͑ͦỏ͉̭̓́͞ų̦̬͎ͮ̎̊͡r̢̬͕̹̓͌̅̏͛͋͝ ̭͔̥̯̗̥̘̅̎̂͑ͥ͛̐́̍́͡e͖͚̬͖̜̹ͯ͑ͅnͯ̑̒ͩ̃̅̚҉̸̼̩̬d̯̠̞͋ͫ͠ͅ.̢̎̉ͬ҉̖̹ ̵̜ͫ̈͑ͬ̾̉ͣͫ͞y̷̛̻̳ͪ̏͛o̫̠̹͖̯̙̫̰̝͂ͥ̔͊̀͡ú͗̂҉͈̩̪̝͇̗͔̪̙͞ ̷̑̌̅̿͛̅̍̽͏̱̮̠̲͔̱̩c̬̖̘͙̞͕͐̃̔̐͂̂ͯa̙͈̳ͩͮ͑ͯ̀͜n̶̠̘̔ͣ̀͠n͚̠̟̮̥̲̋͒ͅó̔̏͗̿҉̪͍̻̜͘͝ͅt̷̢̲͈̥̗̋ͥ̒̌ͮͣ̋ͨ̎͡ ̴̴̢̱̊͑͆ͣé̪̥̟̇͠͞s̫̤̟̫͖̆͋ͫ̎̈́͟c̴̨͚͇̤͓̪͉͖̣̳ͣ̐a̦̣̼̭͛̂̋͡p̶̥̠̖̞̮̱͔̥ͦ̉͝é͖͇͗̊̋̇̀͢͠ ̨̳͒̄ͥ̅͠Ḋ̤̟̣̬̪͎̊̂ͨ̄ͅẺ͒̓͑͒҉̼̩͎̜̼͜͝A̰͓͎̗̤͔͚̎̓͆Ṱ̬̼̿́̇ͧͮ͗̚H͎͖̬̣̲̥̬̠̹͌̇̏̃̅͊ͮ͐ͯ̕.̫̺͕̾͐̆ͨͩ̄́ͮ ̇̅̐̐͐҉̵̲̪̺͉W͍̱̤ͬ͌̇̋̅͋̑͠͡E̵̩̙͐̀̅̐͋ͬ̀͘Ļ̡̢͎̲̜̮̞̩̺ͬͅC̵̢̠͚͐ͤ̋ͯ͐͑̄̄͢O̴̢͈̺̣̥͉̮̎͐̍̆̍͆ͤ̓M̞̤̫̈́̍̈́͘͠͞Ḙ̵͔͒̃́͝ ̬͖̀̿͊̓̽́T̼̳̤̠̥ͣ̽O̷̩̼͇͕ͧͬͥ̎̎̅ͬ͝ͅ ̠̟̼̭̹̼̂͊ͭ̇͊ͮͯT̶̰̯ͪ͗ͨͩ͆ͮH̵̥̹̖̹̩̯͛͊̈́̃̏͗͠Ę̨̞̓ ̴̖͇̥̰ͦͪ͋̐͘P̶͓̱̰̭̹͉̭̬͙̽̐ͣ̐̍̓͆̎̃͢Ǐ̴̬ͨ̊̊ͥͫͧͭT̷̷̠͛ͣ̇͑ͥ͠.̛̺̼̼͙̞̝̤̰ͯͫ̌͒̒ͦ́̓͂͟͝"̡̧̦̪̹̪̦̟̻̱ͥ̔̀ͮ ̻̾͋̓͑͌̋ͮ

The long, lanky limbs brought the scythe down on the terrified Cybertronian. Energon splattered all over the ground, the scythe, and forearms of the being that cut him down. The being let out a distorted chuckle, and the long limbs retracted back to a more natural length. As this happened the chuckle grew less and less distorted, to the point where it was clear.

"I love it when they run... Couldn't let you get away, now could I?" The clearly feminine voice said, picking up the now black and grey head of the Autobot. "You're worth quite a few credits... Don't see why. Your quite the coward~" She chuckled again. "Everyone thinks Lockdown is the best... I'll show them. No one's better then Deadsilver!" She laughed, tossing the head around playfully.

There was the sound of a crash, then again, and again. "...Thats not something crashing... Those are footsteps!" Deadsilver put the head and scythe away, and transformed into her alt mode. "Time for me to get outta here!" She sped off.

But quickly put on the breaks when the foot of a large, Omaga Supreme large, robot's foot landed in the clearing. "Oh slag." The robot picked her up after she transformed again, pinning her arms to her sides, making sure she couldn't use her gattling guns.

Next thing she knew she was on a ship. "....HEY! I DIDN"T EVEN GET TO COLLECT MY REWARD! SLAG IT ALL TO THE PIT!" She exclaimed angrilly, kicking a few things over. "Slag..."
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Just Another Day At the Office Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Just Another Day At the Office Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Just Another Day At the Office Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Just Another Day At the Office Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Just Another Day At the Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Another Day At the Office   Just Another Day At the Office EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:24 am

You.

Are.

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net

Just Another Day At the Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: Important Information :: Personnel Database-
Jump to: