Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From the Promenade to the Outer Limits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dirzendar

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
From the Promenade to the Outer Limits Left_bar_bleue50/50From the Promenade to the Outer Limits Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Power Points:
From the Promenade to the Outer Limits Left_bar_bleue25/25From the Promenade to the Outer Limits Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

From the Promenade to the Outer Limits Empty
PostSubject: From the Promenade to the Outer Limits   From the Promenade to the Outer Limits EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:10 pm

Researching spells could often go wrong... and Dirza had the bad luck to be one such unfortunate wizard. She was looking up a very strange portal spell... but it never seemed to appear when she cast it. She put it out of her head as just so out of her reach, nothing happened. At least it didn't open up a portal to the Demonweb layer...

...but strange news spread on Faerun... she had the feeling that she was responsible when an announcement was heard around Faerun...

Greetings, pathetic life forms. Your planet is now my planet. Some of you will die, and the rest of you will WISH you were dead. But I require entertainment, so I will take some people off your planet to transfer them to my location. Do not be jealous of them, they probably won't fare too well here either.

The portal she'd summoned appeared before her and she was pulled in, not even fighting it.

...but boy, was she ever pissed.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
From the Promenade to the Outer Limits Left_bar_bleue3750/3750From the Promenade to the Outer Limits Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
From the Promenade to the Outer Limits Left_bar_bleue1000/1000From the Promenade to the Outer Limits Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

From the Promenade to the Outer Limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Promenade to the Outer Limits   From the Promenade to the Outer Limits EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:30 am

This is good. You are approved.
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net

From the Promenade to the Outer Limits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: Important Information :: Personnel Database-
Jump to: