Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue750/750Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Empty
PostSubject: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:11 am

A simple metal table sat in the middle of the room, shining. On one side were a couple of chairs, black and metal, and just as new as the table. Dictator was in his chair, silently reading up on a file they had made on Ahsoka. On the other side of the table was a matching chair, intended for the interviewee.

Sic was in their chair next to Dictator, looking on a list to see who was next to be interviewed. The name of the guy was Ahsoka Tano, whoever that was. Sic shrugged boredly and leaned back. They hoped they were halfway done, or at least near the end.
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue100/100Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue25/25Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:38 am

She closed her eyes. A Jedi is always calm, at peace. Opening her eyes, she stepped into the room.

"Hello? I'm Ahsoka Tano," she ventured, slipping into the chair provided.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Dic looked up from his files as the jedi walked into the room. "Greetings, Ms. Tano." he stated, staying in his seat. "Please, have a seat. We will start the interview process right away." he nodded, and placed the files back down on the table.

"So, I know that you were training to become a Jedi before coming here, yes?" The Dictator opened to a blank page in his folder and got ready to write things down. "What were the kinds of things you did while you trained?"
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Character Sheet
Health:
Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue100/100Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Power Points:
Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue25/25Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:52 am

“That’s right.” Ahsoka sank into her chair, running a Jedi calming technique through her head. “Combat, mostly. Tactics. Piloting. Telekinesis…” She shrugged fractionally. “Philosophy.” Even though Anakin Skywalker’s idea of philosophy was just a tad off Jedi orthodoxy… Well, at least she’d also had Master Obi-Wan.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue750/750Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:39 pm

Sic had no clue what a Jedi was, and they didn't WANT to know. Whatever it was, it sounded stupid. Sic lounged in their chair boredly.

"What kind of weapons do you have? Also, whats your species, never seen one of you before." Sic asked. Their planet in their reality had a surprising amount of aliens on the planet, like Diccy himself.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:57 pm

"Interesting." unlike Sic, Dic actually found this interesting. He was always open to learning more about people, something that had always been something he had done. Letting Sic ask his question, Dic jumped in afterward.

"Tell me if I'm wrong, but I would assume that you are a skilled fighter, am I correct?"
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:19 am

Quote :
"What kind of weapons do you have? Also, what’s your species, never seen one of you before." Sic asked.
“My weapon is my lightsaber,” Ahsoka replied, somewhat hesitantly. “It’s like a laser-sword. And I’m a Togruta, from the planet Shili in the Galactic Republic.”

Quote :
"Tell me if I'm wrong, but I would assume that you are a skilled fighter, am I correct?"
Ahsoka shifted uncomfortably in her chair. “Yes, sir. Fairly skilled, anyway.”
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:38 am

A laser sword?!?! THAT SOUNDED AWESOME! Sic grinned at that. Most of the weapons they had were just bladed, but A LASER SWORD! OH GOD THAT WAS SO COOL!!

"Diccy! Diccy Diccy Diccy, I know what I want for my birthday!! Which is now next week, because I need it so much! Can I have a kickass laser sword! Or just something with lasers?!?! PLEASE, SOMETHING WITH LASERS!!" Sic begged, like a child in a store, during Christmas time. They even attempted to give Diccy a doe-eyed look to help with the begging.

"Pleeeeeeeeaaase? Also, wow a Togruta. Never heard of it, but you sure look interesting." Sic said, specifically looking at the.....striped...ears? Antennae? Whatever they were. Was it hair? They resisted the urge to try and grab it.
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:38 am

Ahsoka’s already-big blue eyes widened, dancing with amusement. She had to bite her lip back to keep from laughing, and even then, a strangled sort of sound came out. She pressed her hand to her mouth and coughed.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:29 pm

That was just like his partner. Acting like a little kid when he saw something cool. He couldn't help but chuckle. "Alright, but only if you promise not to kill anyone with it." He turned back to Ahsoka.

"Maybe a job of training the current troops that we have in case of an emergency." he put his folder back down on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Sic didn't notice Ahsoka's attempt at not laughing, they were focused on Dic, waiting for his answer. Sic actually SQUEE-ED before grabbing The Dictator into a hug and spinning him around. OH HAPPY DAY!!

"Thanks Diccy! THANK YOU~~ I promise, I won't kill anyone with my laser sword!" Sic cheered, nuzzling Dic for a second before jumping on the table and getting down, getting funky with it. Oh yes, Sic was happy.
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Ahsoka almost choked, and even when she’d gotten that issue under control, she was still gaping. “Train… me… training?! Sir, are you… whoa, I mean… wow, wow, wow, wow… are you serious? I mean, me train troops?!”
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Dic watched as Sic jumped up and down making a fool of himself in front of their guest when he was suddenly picked up and hugged, making his hat fall off to the ground. Clearing his throat as Sic put him down, he picked his hat back up and stuck it back onto his head. Fixing his tie he "ahem'd" and sat back down in his chair. "Now, as I was saying..."

"You won't be the only one training. There are many other members of the crew training others too." he gave a chuckle at Ahsoka at her gaping.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Sic finally got down off the table and sat down at the table calmly. Sic blinked as they recalled what was going on, they hadn't been listening much to the conversation going on at the moment.

"Training the troops? Eh, sounds like a good job for her." Sic said with a small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:31 am

Ahsoka exhaled in relief. “Okay. Yeah, I can handle that. Work with other people…” She nodded and gave a thumb-up. “Yeah, I can do that.”
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:06 pm

The Dictator smiled at Ahsoka, seeing as she felt a bit better that she would not be alone. "Very good. As long as that's settled, you will be free to go if you hand me the blank card that you had received at the job meeting. You will get it back at a later time."
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:48 pm

“Yes, sir.” Ahsoka nodded, digging the card out of her utility belt and handing it to the Dictator. She stood, saluted, and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)   Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator) Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview with a Teenage Jedi (Tag: Ahsoka, Dictator)
Page 1 of 1