Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Find Chickens ???? Profit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Link

Link

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Find Chickens ???? Profit   Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Link tried to grab the chicken and but missed as it scuttled under his legs. Well, at least it wasn't attacking. "Thano, corner it!" Link shouted, trying to herd the chicken to his new friend and fellow chicken catcher.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Health:
Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Find Chickens ???? Profit   Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:21 pm

Huh, Thano hadn't seen this chicken before. And that collar seemed familiar. Why was the chicken even wearing a collar?

These thoughts distracted the Lasombra, letting the red chicken slip past him.

Curses! Darn smelly chicken, I will get you.

Athanasios darted after the target, trying to keep up with it. Luckily, the bird was falling into a trap! Just past the group, in the direction the stray chicken was running, was the dead-end coup room. Thano would just chase the chicken, letting it corner itself.

"I got you now, chicken!" the young boy exclaimed, almost menacingly. The Lasombra were predators, whether socially or in battle. Having caught the chicken in a trap made the small child very pleased with himself.

Thanos inched closer, closing in on the red chicken. The sadistic grin he wore seemed out of place on the ten year old, yet oddly matching Athanasios.
Back to top Go down
Anna Marie Valentine

Anna Marie Valentine

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:
Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Find Chickens ???? Profit   Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:27 pm

And that was when the chicken turned invisible, and tripped Thanos over her. Anna perched on his head a moment, uncloaked itself, clucking happily as if laughing, before running back in the other direction, towards SiC and Link.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Find Chickens ???? Profit   Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Link followed Thano and the chicken, ready to grab the bird if it dodged Thano's attempt to catch it. But then the chicken did a most unusual thing for a chicken: it disappeared!

What? Link blinked, wondering how that could have happened. No sooner had it registered on him that the chicken was gone than Thano sudden tripped, landing on the floor with a thud. "Are you okay- the chicken?" Link shouted as the strange fowl appeared again now on Thano's head.

That was not a normal chicken. It began running toward Link now and he jumped at it, trying to grab hold of it, but again it dodged him.

"Hey! We won't hurt you, we just want to put you back with your friends." Link was not one to be seen talking to a chicken... but a chicken that could disappear was different. Plus this one seemed really smart for a chicken.
Back to top Go down
Anna Marie Valentine

Anna Marie Valentine

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:
Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/25Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Find Chickens ???? Profit   Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:37 pm

"My friends?" Anna said, blinking. "I blame that stupid chicken for this." She hopped off of the boy's head and her form turned mor ferral. Her form became that of a panther with blood red eyes and the same choker-collar. "I am no bloody chicken..." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Find Chickens ???? Profit   Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Link took a step back as the chicken transformed before his eyes into a vicious-looking panther. "Wait, who are you?" He asked, surprised enough that the chicken/panther had spoken. He was ready to grab his shield and sword should the creature attack, but he though he should try talking to it before fighting.
Back to top Go down
Athanasios Ephah

Athanasios Ephah

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Find Chickens ???? Profit   Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:52 pm

That little feathered fiend!

The Lasombra got up from having toppled onto the floor when the black chicken jumped on his head. But it wasn't a bird anymore.

Athanasios looked at the panther thing. What was this? Some kind of shape-shifter? This meant this wasn't a chicken. Which meant they chased this thing around for nothing.

"Well then do we have all the chickens or not?" Thano said, grumpily. The creepy man would bound to be yelling at them any moment now.
Back to top Go down
Anna Marie Valentine

Anna Marie Valentine

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Find Chickens ???? Profit   Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:55 pm

"I saw one when I was walking to here...it made it look like chickens were common here, so that was the form I took." Anna said, half appologetically. "...I really need to stop getting lost..." She looked at them, one at a time, taking in their faces. Two seemed to be boys, but the third...she had no clue.
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Find Chickens ???? Profit   Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:54 am

Sic just watched as the two failed at grabbing the chicken. What idiots. Surprisingly, the chicken turned into a panther, and they immediately understood who it was.

"Oh, hey Anna. What the hell are you doing on my side of the ship, this isn't the main deck." Sic asked, still glaring at Thano. Rotten scumbag idiot douche. All of these people on their side of the ship was making them territorial.
Back to top Go down
Anna Marie Valentine

Anna Marie Valentine

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Find Chickens ???? Profit   Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:15 am

"No one had given me directions...I got lost." Anna went and sat next to him. She wasn't exactly lying, but she was leaving out a few things. "...I have to admit, it was fun running those two around." And it was. Good excercise too. Her tail was swaying across the floor, but she looked up at SiC. "...I suppose you want me to leave now?"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Find Chickens ???? Profit   Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:54 pm

"I could show you around the ship," Link offered. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he decided that the talking panther girl was probably not going to hurt him. She'd have done it by now. He also didn't know if this meant they'd caught all the chickens or not. Someone was going to have to count how many were in there.
Back to top Go down
Anna Marie Valentine

Anna Marie Valentine

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Find Chickens ???? Profit   Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:04 am

Anna shifted into her normal, humanoid form and smiled. "Thats kind of you to offer...Would you?" She stood up next to Sic and dusted herself off. She looked no older than sixteen. "...I'm sorry for causing any trouble..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find Chickens ???? Profit   Find Chickens ???? Profit - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Find Chickens ???? Profit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: The Nexus :: Second-In-Command's Wing-
Jump to: