Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Involuntary Recon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shane Corentin

Shane Corentin

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Involuntary Recon    Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:40 am

"Yes. I know Warp." Shane began. "He's the one who trained me, made me what I am." He wondered just how much Sic knew about Warp and how much he himself should tell Sic about his mentor. "He's an interesting person, isn't he?" Shane asked, after deciding to see if he could find out if Sic knew anything about Warp or not. "Too bad I can beat him in a fair game of man-hunt."
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Involuntary Recon    Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:32 am

"Aaah alright, that makes sense I guess." Sic shrugged before grinning a bit. They did indeed like Warp. He was an interesting guy, not to mention a cool guy to talk to.

"Yeah, Blue Guy is pretty great. Fun to drink with too!" Sic chuckled, before another awkward silence befell the two of them. ".......Alright, I'm bored now...anymore questions you feel like asking, Guy?"
Back to top Go down
Shane Corentin

Shane Corentin

Character Sheet
Health:
Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Power Points:
Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Involuntary Recon    Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:33 am

"Yeah, he is fun to drink with." Shane commented, looking as though he had just travelled a very long distance in his mind. He was quickly brought back by Sic addressing him as "Guy". "Um, no I guess I don't have any more questions?" He wanted very badly to correct Sic on his name, but realized that they didn't care, and so he would just be wasting his time. "Does this mean we can both leave now?"
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue750/750Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Involuntary Recon    Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:40 pm

"Yes indeedy, feed the needy." Sic said, leaping up off their chair, before walking close to Shane, keeping eye contact. "But next time, Mr. Corentin, just look for me at the BAR and obey the signs that OBVIOUSLY say 'Stay out'." Sic hissed, eyes narrowed down into slits.

Moving quickly, Sic placed their hand on a section of the wall above Shane, which revealed itself to be a palm scanning devise. With a quick scan and a whir, the devise scanned their palm, opening a door on the other side of the room.

"Just keep going straight, and you'll hit the Main Deck! And if you see those damn kids, tell them to GET OUT! There are no more chickens for them to be capturing, so they need to move their asses off my side of the SHIP now!" They growled, standing rod straight, with their arms clamped behind them, watching Shane leave. Despite the civil conversation they had just had with the man, they still had no trust for the young man. He had come here for MORE than just getting to know them...and they'd be keeping an eye on him. One side of their mouth pulled up in a fangy grin as Shane left their sights. Sic flipped up the watch and transported back to their quarters.
Back to top Go down
Shane Corentin

Shane Corentin

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Involuntary Recon    Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:57 am

Shane almost jumped at Sic's enthusiastic response to his question. He had been expecting a much colder reaction. "Roger that." He replied simply, looking into Sic's glowing red eyes. He wondered if he could even get into the bar on this ship.

He stood quickly and headed for the door that had opened up on the other side of the room. He stopped only to listen to Sic's instructions, which he acknowledged with a curt nod, before disappearing down the shadowy hallway. Everything in him wanted to run, to get rid of the itchy feeling that was creeping under his skin, but he forced himself to walk. Running would only give away what he was thinking, and now that he knew that this part of the ship was riddled with security cameras, he couldn't afford to give anything away.

Once Shane reached the main deck, he opened his wrist communicator and dialed up Warp. Just to touch base, if nothing else. "Warp, you there?"
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Involuntary Recon    Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:01 am

Warp frowned when his communicator beeped at him. The frown only deepened when he saw who it was. "No, I'm off on vacation. Of course I'm here, stupid!" He hissed angrily in reply. "Where in tha galaxy have you been? Don't answer that. I need you to meet me at the VR training room ASAP. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Shane Corentin

Shane Corentin

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Involuntary Recon    Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:05 am

Well, excuse me. Ya jerk! Shane growled to himself, letting Warp go off on his little rant. "Fine. Is it going to be me and you training?" He didn't try to hide his irritation.
Back to top Go down
Warp Darkmatter

Warp Darkmatter

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Involuntary Recon    Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:09 am

"Don't get smart with me, Shane!" Warp was glad that they were having this conversation over their wrist communicators. Otherwise, they might both be involved in a wrestling match. "Yes. Just me and you. Now get over there!" With a final snap at his young trainee, Warp ended the transmission and headed off the VR training room.
Back to top Go down
Shane Corentin

Shane Corentin

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Involuntary Recon    Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:18 am

"Whatever." Shane muttered to himself, realizing that he wasn't going to get a word in egde-wise. Sometimes he wondered if Warp was ever going to stop yelling at him over their communicators. Closing his end of the transmission, Shane took a very deep breath and quickly made his way to the VR training room.

((Well, that was...fun.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Involuntary Recon    Involuntary Recon  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Involuntary Recon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nexus Dawn :: The Nexus :: Second-In-Command's Wing-
Jump to: