Nexus Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An evil dictator has taken over most of the multiverse, and has transported selected individuals to an immense spacecraft. They are under strict rule, and only the Resistance can save them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue750/750Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Empty
PostSubject: Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator)   Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:12 am

A simple metal table sat in the middle of the room, shining. On one side were a couple of chairs, black and metal, and just as new as the table. Dictator was in his chair, silently reading up on a file they had made on Diligence. On the other side of the table was a matching chair, intended for the interviewee.

Sic was in their chair next to Dictator, looking on a list to see who was next to be interviewed. The name of the guy was Diligence, whoever that was. Sic had never met this guy, so they just lounged in their chair, ready to see this guy and get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Diligence

Diligence

Character Sheet
Funds: 0
Health:
Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue50/50Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Power Points:
Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue25/25Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator)   Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Diligence took the seat, looking them both in the eyes nervously. "Ah. Hello. So, we meet." He tittered. "I suppose I'm not feeling so literary this afternoon, eh?"
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator)   Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:56 am

"Ah, welcome welcome Mr. Diligence. No need to feel at all nervous. I'm not going to hurt you in anyway." Dic looked at Sic "He might though..."

"But lets get started with this interview shall we?" The Dictator leaned back into his chair. "What special qualities do you possess?" He looked at Sic to ask another question
Back to top Go down
https://nexus-dawn.rpg-board.net
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue3000/3000Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/3000)
Power Points:
Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue750/750Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (750/750)

PostSubject: Re: Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator)   Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:32 am

Sic blinked at Diligence as he walked in and took his seat. He had glowing green eyes! AND sharp teeth. Sic grinned, showing off their own sharp teeth. Sic decided immediately that they liked this guy. Quiet, would probably listen to orders, AND he had sharp teeth and glowing eyes, just like they did! Sic noticed Dic's look and took that to mean they were supposed to ask the next question.

"Kay, dude, what the hell are you?" Sic said, leaning forward in their seat curiously. After a bit of thought, they came up with another question more related to the subject of the interview. "What kinds of jobs did you have before coming on here?"
Back to top Go down
Diligence

Diligence

Character Sheet
Health:
Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue50/50Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Power Points:
Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue25/25Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

PostSubject: Re: Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator)   Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:42 am

Diligence sat up straighter. "I was the royal librarian in Dalv." He pushed up his glasses. "I was and am a writer of some merit. As for what I am... I am a ghost." He smiled. "I can fly, I can write in my book and make things about my size or smaller appear or disappear, use that same book to affect probability and control my scarf like an extra set of arms and hands." He explained.

He smiled. "I have used that talent to run a cantina... which some of the inhabitants pointedly ignore." He scowled.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Power Points:
Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator)   Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:00 pm

"Yes, I had realized a lack of people visiting the cantina...You could probably keep that job at the cantina, and we could try to get more people to visit." Dic smiled, and glanced at Sic.

"And your thoughts on this?"
Back to top Go down
Second-in-Command
Sadistic Little Sibling
Second-in-Command

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator)   Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:23 pm

"Yeah, sure, he can run his cantina, sure. Make some food, drinks. Diccy, do you see his EYES? They are AWESOME." Sic declared, leaning over their edge of the table to get a good look at Diligence's eyes. Ever since their eyes had been red and glowing, Sic was somewhat captivated by eyes that were similar to their own, seeing how they weren't the most common types of eyes. Being called a freak back in their world for having such strange eyes made them wanna seek out similar freaks.

"Also, wow you're a ghost, and you can use your scarf like hands? That's bitchin'."
Back to top Go down
Diligence

Diligence

Character Sheet
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator)   Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:57 pm

"Well... thank you." He crossed his arms, his scarf shrugging as if in confusion. "I best get going though, people to feed and such forth." He bowed graciously.

He took a small step toward the door.
Back to top Go down
The Dictator
Magnificent Bastard
The Dictator

Character Sheet
Funds:
Health:
Power Points:

PostSubject: Re: Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator)   Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:04 pm

"Very good then." said Dic as he told Diligence to stay for a bit longer. "Firstly, I need that card that I had handed out to you at the job meeting. Then you may go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator)   Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who ya gonna call? (Tag: Diligence, Dictator)
Page 1 of 1